3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
king_Torin 09.11.21 10:03 pm

help with the quest (Public Enemy) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, tell me how to start the quest using the console? The fact is that after killing the junior bastard, I used fast travel, went further along the plot. Later I learned that when leaving the residence, the quest "Enemy of the People" was to start. Also because of this, as far as I understand, there is no quest "Deadly Conspiracy" and quests from Triss.
Please help me out, I will be very grateful :)
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 09.11.21

Now everything is already, either everything is from scratch, or if there are saves left, reboot. Quests cannot be started using the console.

I
Imperator1 09.11.21

You can throw slippers at me, but why the heck use the console in such a big game ?! I understand, it's one thing when you went through this witcher 10 times, all the endings, you ransacked everything, you know everything, but since you like this game very much and in order not to lose n-th number of hours again, but you just wanted top gear and riding Buttercup - that's it. But when you don’t know what will happen next, no, you just didn’t think that the game was made not by fools, but by people who wanted to present the story in this way and not in another way - “help” begin. No offense if anyone thinks differently.

B
Bupycop 09.11.21

Imperator1
Obviously, for such people, the game is not so interesting and they go through it like a battlefield or Code campaign ...

I
Imperator1 09.11.21

Bupycop
It's like a day, but why ask questions? What's the difference what happens or not? Although yes, anything is possible)

s
saa0891 09.11.21

What is the problem with loading the save.

i
icebear2 09.11.21

With the new passage, I no longer use fast movements at all, except across the continents, I admire and do not even run to the same places where I was, especially on the ultra graph, not to mention the fact that in the next addition they will make it even more realistic.