3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Umertviya 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Doesn't start on Windows 10 (Forza Horizon 5)

The recommended system requirements are Windows 10 version 15063 and older (x64) and the game gives the error
"Windows 10 19H1 Build 18362 is the minimum required operating system to run this game.
The game requires ID312Device 6 interface that is not available in older Windows 10 builds . "
I updated my OS and video driver, but the error still does not work, my OS version is 1809.
Why the recommended ones do not agree with reality and why my OS above is not updated, even if the version exists that the game requests?
28 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 09.11.21

Umertviya
It's so difficult to download an image of Windows 10x64 21h1 for example and update, well, you give it.

U
Umertviya 09.11.21

KIBERMAX
I thought 10 she is in Africa 10 and there, what else is divided into categories? This is the first game to aggro like this.

U
Umertviya 09.11.21

pckot01
I have already updated, which I wrote about, the Update Center does not issue more updates. Therefore, I wrote here and in the System Requirements the version below is written.

F
FinistEG 09.11.21

Umertviya
Your "ten" does not fit. Version too old. These are the quirks with games now.

k
kotasha 09.11.21

Well, of course, hmm, it's written that another version of Windows is needed, you can completely update the Windows or install it from scratch.

C
CrowBY 09.11.21

Umertviya wrote:
I have already updated, which I wrote about, the Update Center does not issue more updates.
I understand that you have a pirate. and if so, try updating from the image to version 21h1

p
pckot01 09.11.21

Umertviya
Right-click Start-> Run and enter the winver command there will open a window where the version and build number are indicated

N
Nikolay Ololay 09.11.21

Umertviya
I thought 10 she is in Africa 10 and there, what else is divided into categories? 
So it is Windows and Windows in Africa. It's weird that sho doesn't run on Windows 2000 Professional, right?

U
Urfin Juss 09.11.21

Try to install a store from T-shirts, in horaisen 4 rolled ...

U
Umertviya 09.11.21

Nikolay Ololay
Why exaggerate so much? It's just that on older versions I did not encounter separation, and if it were not for this game, I would not have encountered it at all, so I am surprised that 10 OS is not homogeneous. Of course from the outside it looks stupid, but it just so happened.

D
Dmitry T 09.11.21

DarkNezias_Gebeine the
khatab died this year and it did not have a site
Umertviya to
update the Windows build and not just install security patches, ltsc will not be updated since updates are rarely released on it and they are not installed, this month the updated ltsc should be released. In general, if there is extra hard, you can put a second Windows on it to play or rearrange the entire Windows.
Melkosofty are of course goats, as I work with graphics and software, I often come across that the software requires a stupidly new build, I suspect specially small softwares are outdated so that they often update and get off the old ones. And their shop is still shit

K
K_K 09.11.21

KIBERMAX
Form 5 will go 21h1?

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 09.11.21

Dmitry T
I vkurse that death took him, he had his own website, through the VK group there is a link to him.
At the moment, the group and the site have been intercepted by other people, but still they do not upload fake repacks under the guise of a khatab.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 09.11.21

At 10k I started. But my percent does not export already ... 1050 at 38-50 fps with 80% of its resources.
It's a shame one thing - a mission with a storm, where you need to take a photo, the game froze and, in short, the Windows crashed with a flight to blue.
I downloaded the game from the site of the khatab, a crack from the empress. W21h1 19043.1288

R
Roma demon 09.11.21

in short, for those who have tried everything and did not help, remove the antivirus 100% works!

V
VakaVR87Gera 09.11.21

Roma devil
and if he is not there? and was not

R
Randall David Shughart 09.11.21

VakaVR87Gera
In this case, you need to install it and remove it immediately.

r
red_holly 09.11.21

how to solve this problem? for several days I can not decide, I tried a bunch of methods

V
Valdimir_PL 12.11.21

Let's start with the fact that with the release of the new part of the system, according to the Windows version, they did not change, and in 1809 I personally launched the 4th part. So this is either a jamb developed, if you run a litsuha, or a jamb of a crack, if a pirate, by the way, which one do you run? And you can not listen to nonsense about updates through the control panel, I understand LTSC for you, but it does not change its edition and receives only security updates, well, you cannot jump from ltsc to the usual one without a complete reinstallation (so we are waiting for fixes of this problem

T
Terentyev Alexander 12.11.21

DarkNezias_Gebeine
21h2