3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Game Impressions (Forza Horizon 5)

Coming out today in some regions for owners of the ultimate edition of the game, share your opinions.
79 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pahant0Ss 09.11.21

rolled out the first tests of hardware in a gaming bench, though only for the 2060 super
card Spoilerhttps: //in.ign.com/forza-horizon-5/169643/editorial/forza-horizon-5-pc-performance-review-ray-tracing- rtx-2060-super-windows-11

N
Nikolay Ololay 09.11.21

agula98
Not today but tomorrow. Don't be misled

K
KeDweller 09.11.21

Nikolay Ololay
He wrote everything correctly. X-box owners have moved their consoles to the New Zealand region and are already playing.

d
dm1try777 09.11.21

in steam the "Play" button is locked, but from under the geforce experience it even starts;)

d
dimon9875 09.11.21

It remains only for the trainer to wait 😂

J
Jay c 09.11.21

Played for 1 hour - if you liked FH4 at one time, then this game will go, let's say the same cabbage soup is only sweeter) There is nothing fundamentally new, well, except perhaps refreshed graphics and effects, if the computer has it.

R
Richards 09.11.21

Jay C
launches current with premium pack huh?

G
G4boyzzz 09.11.21

Richards
Yes, I play with the premium on pre-order, I took the DLK work norms on the xbox series x.

f
fundamentalist 09.11.21

freezes when driving on incentive, about 80 fps at extreme settings, drawdowns out of the blue in the open world, in races it also sags when there are a lot of bots hanging out in front of you. In part 4, on the release in the incentive, there were the same problems, only there were no drawdowns in the races, they were only in free driving, and here the developers surpassed themselves.

P
Petrovich-1960 09.11.21

I took the premium version on the incentive, everything started clearly today. At very high graphonium settings and with a resolution of 2560/1440 - 60 fps, my MSI 2060 super keeps up with no visible drawdowns. In any case, it did not strike me strongly yet. And so radically differs from the prim British atmosphere of the 4th forza in its carnivalism.

m
mahmud83 09.11.21

With a resolution of 2560/1440, all the settings to the right go to the maximum from 50 to 70. On average, about 60 holds. The emphasis is on the map. Comp in profile. She complained that the video memory was not enough 1 time, added to the ignore and played further normally. If there are a lot of people in the race, then up to 50-55 frames can drop. RAM 11 gigs eats, video 7.4GB

E
ElvisJAM 09.11.21

optimization suffers. on rtx3070ti gamerock with competent overclocking, FPS jumps from 70 to 110 frames. at the first start there were terrible bugs with textures and crashes during tuning. right now it seems better. but constantly complains about the lack of video memory. waiting for a patch with optimization fixes. but in general the game is worth it. car controls, sounds, grafon, and tuning my compliments! especially control - now in the simulation mode, you can adequately control all cars in drifting and in rallies and in ordinary ring races. Tires with a Forza sticker are now not just tires with a sticker, but really improved tires. but dlss shit. with it, a ladder appears as if you are playing 720p on the third curling iron in granturismo 4. in the fortsavist mode, ray tracing is not fully disclosed and is not much different from resterization in part 4. and yes.

d
dimon9875 09.11.21

ElvisJAM
Where did you see DLSS there? Msaa and fxaa. Moreover, the second one, as it is, begs the bushes. Chopped it off nafig.
The treasure map did not go to the premier edition in the 4th either.

A
AleXraceSiM 09.11.21

ElvisJAM
on RTX 3060Ti everything is stable 60 FPS with synchronization turned on at very high at 1080p and the picture is clear, and there were no bugs in 2.5 hours (pirate with fix) or something with the settings was too clever, or something with the system, maybe percent weak or SSD. And what a nafig raytressing

By the game: it is very similar to the 3rd part, the graphics are much better than the 3rd and 4th parts. I play on a full simulation, only with the ABS on, and the controls are basically the same (on a gamepad and keyboard, I don’t play this on the steering wheel, like in NFS, you’ll only knock the skill down), but the feeling that in 5 parts of the car they stick more to the asphalt and less jump off-road.

In general, I liked the game, but not impressive, as did the 3rd part (my first horaison) and 4th part with its own seasons

A
AleXraceSiM 09.11.21

King of Bakers
No, in principle, I'm satisfied with the 5th part, the graphics are cooler, the game is more varied, it just became even more arcade (but the s2 class cars have become more pleasant), but I turned on the full simulation, except for the ABS and the norms, the game pleases, and I was already in 4 parts tired, if I want to drive to vyshybala at 5, then I will take a game pass, but so far there is no desire, because the ACC on the steering wheel is still cooler, and the forza is only for the gamepad

B
BIG_CrasheR 09.11.21

ElvisJAM wrote:
but constantly complains about the lack of video memory
The same vidyaha, quadhd, fps 80-100 with drawdowns up to 70 (all settings to the right are extreme), but my vidyah after undervolt is locked at 1850mhz. I am glad that the memory temperature is 78 degrees, which is considered cold for GDDR6X) For the
first time I saw a message about a lack of memory) Yes, the game eats it mercilessly, and the percent rests - up to 60% of the load.
I did not test in great detail, but the difference is clearly visible between the transcendental and very good. high.
But 4K gave out at ultras under 130 fps, so sho yes, the optimon is average.

S
Salyarych 09.11.21

There are no special differences from part 4, except for the map, weather and events. The graphics are fresher, more detailed objects. A slightly larger map.
Rare and hard-to-find cars from 4 parts - easily knocked out of wheel spins or bought in a car dealership, but those that were easily available in the previous part - in this one only for seasons or forzaton.
As usual, there were bugs in customization (vinyl wrapping). On almost all cars with bodykit, textures are not correctly applied, and the vinyl is stretched in pieces. For example, on the new supra, the jamb on the rear left fender and front bumper.
Tuning was added, but only very little and for a very small number of cars. On some cars, tuning was removed altogether. For example, in 4 parts there was a body kit on the brz, in this one it is not, only individual parts.
Not really understood about the rubber. First, there is a bug - there are sports tires, the system says that off-road tires are installed. And the second jamb - why studded tires in a subtropical climate? There is no snow! Or do the spikes help to knead the dirt better? Strange logic!
Well, also physics, now the cars stick to the surface. Not to say that this is bad, but the rally setting has too much of an advantage. Even on asphalt! Supra from Welcom Pak with rally settings knocks down 430, while driving like a tram - clearly and does not drift! With ESP off !!!

m
m0rZan 09.11.21

Here's what I ran into in 5k: -
crashes at startup due to antivirus -
crashes during the game after 15 minutes -
graphics do not match the settings, poor anti-aliasing even at 8x and in 4k -
optimization with such a schedule is worse than 4
- session crashes and the impossibility of playing together for the same reason

f
fundamentalist 09.11.21

the same 4th part, only in mexico, with practically the same graphics, and almost 2 times more worthless optimization. In 4 parts on extreme settings in races with 11 bots, the minimum was 80+ fps, in 5 parts in races up to 48 fps drawdowns, on the same computer. Optimization of the bottom, when moving around the world, out of the blue, the FPS drawdown for a couple of frames, as it was with the 4th part, when it was just released in the incentive, and this was fixed. almost six months later.

G
Goroooo001 09.11.21

Guys, in the fifth part, a button appeared to open / close the roof of convertibles, but I click on it and nothing happens, what I am doing wrong ((