3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IKillGLaDOS 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Jumping (Dark Souls 3)

Good afternoon.
The bottom line is that I have never been able to jump to the clothes lying above, even in the initial tutorial, where you have to jump onto the coffin. I just do not reach and fall down. Does anyone else have such a problem, or am I a crooked fuck, not used to the third part yet? Everyone Praise the sun!
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
VsynC 09.11.21

Krivoruky)
If you hold down the space bar, you run, and when you need to jump, press the space bar sharply and press the space bar again! BUT FAST! (for Klava OFK ^^)

B
Bunny 09.11.21

Jumping - the point is that you have to jump from top to bottom, that's the only way. So that the place where you want to jump is lower than the place from which you are jumping.
And on planes of equal height - only for short distances, such as jumping over a cellar in a building - that is, not at all a great distance. Therefore, look for a passage to a higher place so that you can jump from it.
Running jump: hold forward + space and space again to jump.

S
Starkin 09.11.21

IKillGLaDOS take
off all your gear and jump

I
IKillGLaDOS 09.11.21

Bunny,
yes, it's clear that jumping over the top, thanks to the cap, I have already gone through ds 1-2 three times. And I play on a boxing gamepad, I know how to jump, but, ska, I can't reach it. Yes, even, I repeat, at the very beginning, when it is necessary to jump onto the coffin, there is a hill, in the high wall of the lotric, where a healthy knight with a poleaxe walks around the square around the fountain, also from a hill. I just can't reach

I
IKillGLaDOS 09.11.21

VsynC
I'm on a gamepad, it's arranged a little differently, and I also know how to jump, HOW TO FLY EPT?)))

D
Devill666 09.11.21

IKillGLaDOS
need to jump out of the corner with saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamogo) your cap)

R
RGC 09.11.21

IKillGLaDOS
You don't have to jump there at all. The problem is that the Persian rolls off this sarcophagus. You need to run diagonally straight into the corner

k
kkillerr 09.11.21

how to jump on a gamepad help lola