3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
predator999 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Politics in the Witcher (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I propose to discuss how you decided the fate of the kingdoms of the north. It is difficult to choose the lesser of two evils. On the one hand, Radovid who betrayed his allies in the war a little "with greetings" for his highest goal. Although as a ruler he is not bad with him Redania can become the strongest kingdom in the north. On the other hand, Emhyr in him, in fact, is also nothing sacred, he needs a daughter only for his own political needs, because his trading corporations have been suppressed. Roche's plan to make Temeria a vassal of the empire, in my opinion, is the worst option because, firstly, the insatiable empire will swallow almost the entire north and will not rest on this until complete world domination. Secondly, Temeria, a vassal, will need its own army and economy like a hare a stop signal because it will not have independence, will not be able to declare war,
34 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator999 09.11.21

Nhilium
In fact, the difference between Radovid and Emhyr is not at all big hands up to the elbows in blood for both. But as a politician, Emgyr was significantly inferior to him. If you remember the words of Radovid in the chess club, he saw enemies among his courtiers and soldiers, and Emhyr completely trusted them and that he paid with his life. I believe that Radovid is a fictional prototype of Ivan the Terrible, so there is nothing wrong with leaving everything as it is. All the same, in my ending, Geralt with Triss in Kovir and the burning of sorcerers will be watched from afar, and people need to be entertained with bonfires.

i
icebear2 09.11.21

Nhilium Read the
book as Emgyr suppressed Temeria, although he promised that he would not attack in the second war, and everything would be repeated over and over again, Temeria would not be free, remember.

S
Serega1kkk3 09.11.21

for a good ending Rodovidod must give, all the answer to the question about politics is received, close

N
Nhilium 09.11.21

icebear2

I told you, we will not come to an agreement.

Read a book, read a book. What do you fuck .... there is nothing more to answer chtoli? Was reading. This is often the case in war. And the promises of two opponents that someone was not attacking an illusion, it was already clear that it was time for other kings to rule the North, Nilfgaard would not rest. And it is also clear that there will be no Free Temeria And from her only a word, like the rest of the lands of the North under a vassal oath ... it's even ridiculous to say it. After all, a vassal oath means obedience to Nilfgaard. And the lands after the conquest will be part of Nilfgaard, as, for example, the Vicovaro Lands used to be. Or did you think that Nilfgaard would make promises not to attack and just like a good good boy will not do anything?

predator999

stop it, it's funny. Emhyr is a shrewd and very far-sighted politician. He does not slaughter his servants and does not slaughter the intellectual stratum of the population like Radovid. Magicians live quite adequately, but without that revelry, as in the Northern Kingdoms, when magicians twist and twirl kings and decide fate. More than once he revealed a conspiracy against himself, but kings do not rule forever because you cannot reveal all conspiracies, especially since the opposition did not allow itself to manifest itself, and in the credits Emhyr still killed the entire conspirators. Radovid is a paranoid who suspects everyone, although he is not devoid of tactical courage and grip. Although I overlooked the conspiracy in the person of Dijkstra, for example. A goof who sits on the throne and destroys his state from the inside. The closure of Ochsenfurt and other important institutions, the burning of worthy people just like that, the outflow of intelligence from its cities. All kings, one way or another, have blood on their hands and not a little. What is there to be surprised at? Sugary weaklings don't belong there.
So the difference between Emhyr and Radovid is colossal.
In your ending, Geralt and Triss are in kovir, right? And the fact that Redania and Kovir are next to you apparently does not bother you. Well, bonfires will blaze with renewed vigor in Kovir =) After all, Radovid will not calm down.

i
icebear2 09.11.21

Nhilium
Continue to believe, this is your opinion and by the way I talk to you normally and you want to argue argue I do not care. This is pointless and I do not prove anything, but I say my point of view that Emhyr should die from his own people who hate him. I cut the hell out of the whole nilf camp in the second part and would do it in 3 if I could.

G
Gordon Ramsay 09.11.21

When you create topics, write that spoilers are possible!

K
KanoVoxLian 09.11.21

In general, perhaps the most golden mean between Emhyr and Rodovid is this Diykstra, again this option is beneficial to those who do not greatly favor Emhyr and Rodovid, and at the same time want the North to exist as separate from the Southern conqueror.

N
Nhilium 09.11.21

Gordon Ramsay

In fact, every theme, every screenshot is a spoiler. And every person should understand this. I haven’t played the game yet, I haven’t visited any guides or forums at all.

G
Gordon Ramsay 09.11.21

Nhilium
Topics on modifications, upgrades and technical issues of the game are not spoilers. A third of the topics on the forum are not spoilers. But in fact, an elephant looks like a fly with its trunk, right?

k
killerBD1 09.11.21

Folstest would have been alive would have chosen him, and so is Escobar's axiom

W
Wild rider 09.11.21

According to the canon, the nilfs will sooner or later seize the northern kingdoms, plus the developers are already pushing players towards this option (well, do not betray Roche), so the choice is obvious, it seems to me.

D
DZH-95 09.11.21

Wild Rider
According to the canon, in fact, everything is captured by the Gaaki.

C
CemKey 09.11.21

Yes, I did not care about all these conspiracies. They hung up the ad on the monster, I'm going to fill it up. And in politics, reluctance to get dirty.

W
Wild rider 09.11.21

DZH-95
According to the canon, elves also leave for another world, and this one is covered by White Cold. True, I do not remember whether the whole or only the territory was sown. kingdoms.
And about the Gaaks it is written in the past tense, so most likely they were recaptured. (by the way, who they are and where they came from is not clear at all).