3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
julik68 06.11.19 04:31 pm

Crashes as soon as start for the first time to go to Athena (Borderlands 3)

Play with the PC version, and in the passing game, faced with the problem that with the passage 3 of the head I immediately start the first time to go to Athena crashes without any notification. I was looking for the save , immediately after landing nowhere. Can someone help, MB patches to throw or save it for Athena. Any Persian will do.
242 Comments
Sort by:
T
The X-Files 06.11.19

To get to the planet Athena you need something, the game was completely in English.
--
I've now completely removed the game folder but 2 left for some reason, run the game from the folder OakGame/Binaries/Win64 it is entirely in English, the game has become and I quietly, nothing Samana in settings moved to the planet Athens, only here is how now Russian language to return to the game, a task because the file is there already Code in a folder where you need to register Russian language.
The people who can,with the pirates throw in a personal file {CODEX}.ini what would be the Russian language to prescribe,reluctance again 50 gigs to download and put again.

m
marmott 06.11.19

aAndrewa
Same trouble with Athens. Pass a second time now. The save game can not be saved.

m
marmott 06.11.19

The X-Files
Maybe you could just file the code to remove? Except without replacement of ekzeshnika the game to start? I have not yet replaced - not spuskalas.

m
marmott 06.11.19

I pass over the other Persian (the first save game rip) - no drum to Athens I go.

g
ghostsoul 06.11.19

If someone can help about Athena!
Lowered the level of graphics (But it seems it doesn't matter)
Just run the game in ENGLISH and calmly got on Athena!

way ....Borderlands 3\OakGame\Binaries\Win64\

file CODEX.ini
###Language=russian
Language=english

Z
Zer0_9 06.11.19

EPT Yes, even that did not help

Z
Zer0_9 06.11.19

okay, then have to wait for patch((

G
Gagara Top 06.11.19

My lecturer at city issue in the continuation of the game it just crashes.

Z
Zhenya Korshun 06.11.19

Failed to login to the location Lecturer city after enabling full-screen mode.

f
fura_ak 06.11.19

marmott
I was helped by this method. Thank you!

T
Tiberiym 06.11.19

Infa from the site of repacer Hatab, will help those who have a save game killed the fact that it is in Athens or in lektor city:
In short comrades, solved the problem with the crash when loading on Athens as said Mr. @Jiop , we need to go to the website, download the archive Borderlands3_Console_Dumper.zip and unpack. Then you need to run the game, launch the Extreme Injector, click Select>Window List and choose there the process bordoy. Next, add DLL file 3rd boards from the downloaded archive to do this, click Add DLL and select the file, and finally Inject. We should write all successfully carried out. Start the game and press the tilde or ~ or Tab bottom open the console, write open Sanctuary3_P brings us back to the ship. The website where you can download an archive here: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10253
The antivirus swears, but no viruses.

T
The X-Files 06.11.19

In short I seem to have settled the problem of the crash when moving to the planet Athena.
Russian the brain of the inquisitive, if there is a problem it must be solve by any available method,for this method was prompted by a recollection of old ,when in shaggy years couldn't start a new part of the COD ,a crash during playback of the video starting with the log of critical errors dump memory.
I can't guarantee everyone that my method in this situation for nearly everyone, as the comments for the game all in different ways to solve these two problems with crashes to the people you know we all areas in the game,but try to have each method:

Who disabled the paging file on the computer, turn it on and set the optional system if 2 hard disk you make for each so, restart the computer and you can play.
(although I first created a new Persian and they played a bit after all the manipulations and then took the first character 18ур)
As a fact with this method I'm on pirates Hatab without any problems and departures have moved to the planet with the ship.
ps:I don't know how long this method can be effective but so far, knock on wood.
--
I did not know that the weapons in addition to coloring personal luxury you can still studs to hang all sorts of trinkets ,junk registered.

A
Aleksey Rahmanov 06.11.19

The X-Files
Well done. From VC. My way, could be referring to throw)

Cheers ,I found a solution to go to Athens and lecturer at the city.
Spent more than 8 hours.
And the decision was the easy part.(Guys , if you don't work,then I don't know what to do,I have helped only this (Look below))
If my settings below in the comments will be. XS can in their business.
I began to understand why all OTS maps work ,but these not and why for the first time, they often start.
Remembered about such a thing as a swap file.

My computer-Right click-properties-advanced system settings-Advanced tab-Performance - Advanced Tab, virtual memory , change, and remove the fucking swap file.

REBOOT!
Tadam ,went))))

g
ghostsoul 06.11.19

If someone can help about Athena!
Lowered the level of graphics (But it seems it doesn't matter)
Just run the game in ENGLISH and calmly got on Athena!

way ....Borderlands 3\OakGame\Binaries\Win64\

file CODEX.ini
###Language=russian
Language=english

G
Gene Stark 06.11.19

Tiberiym
Forgot to enter the password from the archive
sunbeamFRF is it

K
Kavalskiy 06.11.19

Helped, either because of reduced schedules, or change of location (Meridian->Athena)!!!

A
APTEM_SUPERMAN 06.11.19

and I do not work. Tried all methods here and no. Downloaded Persian LVL 50, comes to Athens to cheer, apparently is connected with the first time

R
R_D_V 06.11.19

Tiberiym
Antivirus not but 10kA does not run this injector gives an error about a virus or not desirable content. Shorter well them these dances with a tambourine already tired, scored a game till the best times. Clearly hacking clumsy and seems especially clumsy.

A
AnchorFire 06.11.19

I did 2 pieces that is
Who disabled the paging file on the computer, turn it on and set the optional system if 2 hard disk you make for each so, restart the computer and you can play.
and it
In short comrades, solved the problem with the crash when loading on Athens as said Mr. @Jiop , we need to go to the website, download the archive Borderlands3_Console_Dumper.zip and unpack. Then you need to run the game, launch the Extreme Injector, click Select>Window List and choose there the process bordoy. Next, add DLL file 3rd boards from the downloaded archive to do this, click Add DLL and select the file, and finally Inject. We should write all successfully carried out. Start the game and press the tilde or ~ or Tab bottom open the console, write open Sanctuary3_P brings us back to the ship. The website where you can download an archive here: fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10253
The antivirus swears, but no viruses.
Don't know what helped, but Athens flew))))) CHEERS!!!
Thanks to The X-Files and Tiberiym)

m
marmott 06.11.19

APTEM_SUPERMAN
First save a lump)))