3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Torum. 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Reset ladder. Vote. (Diablo 2)

In the light of recent events, especially considering the words of the administrator that some of the characters "out of order" due to a technical failure, I propose to vote for or against the reset / wipe.
I think it will not be superfluous to argue your position, but you can limit yourself to just "for / against", the main thing is to take the topic seriously (if it is not deleted, and this is a completely different story), not to breed a bazaar flood, to speak out on the topic.
153 Comments
Sort by:
y
yamas 09.11.21

You can take someone else's nickname without pretending to be another player = /

B
Bitard 09.11.21

I have not lost anything, everything is in its place.
I am in favor of wipe / reset (for me there is no difference), because after that story with the hf-rundrop, Trade broke down on the server, which was and remains for me personally the only method of earning on which I, before that story, made myself a good fortune. As a result, that very misunderstanding made endless mefpindlrans meaningless, and even then there were prerequisites for a wipe / reset.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

yamas, as far as I understand, when you wape, the bazka is deleted immediately with akkami. accordingly, right after it, you can try to take akki + nicknames of your homies, and if you read the topic, then a number of dolboyasters will not. and the adman will have to rake out their whining "aa, they threw me !! (((", and he: not a kick / they don't pay for it / there should be time for personal life, etc.)

a
aaaaaSHKA 09.11.21

For reset / very much for wipe

n
ninada 09.11.21

Dupes will not disappear from deleting comments.

4artenak 09.11.21

For sooner!

m
mazzilavbane 09.11.21

if you really do, then just wap so that nicks can be freed here I am for, and if reset then I am against!

S
Stroyno 09.11.21

For reset wipe

S
Slayer_S 09.11.21

Alexei Bitardsky wrote:
after that story with the hf-rundrop, Trade broke down on the server, which was and remains for me the only way of earning money, on which, before that story, I made myself a good fortune. That misunderstanding made endless mefpindlrans meaningless
and how do wigs affect the IFER / trader?

Z
ZakarumFoot 09.11.21

The admin will take a quick look at our comments and close the browser.

S
Slayer_S 09.11.21

And about voting - neutral. Neither missing items / heroes, nor dupes happened to me (sort of), it was offline at that time. Without changes in the girdle / call of the clone, I do not see the meaning in the reset PERSONALLY FOR MYSELF. In fact, even against it, if there are no changes, I started the current-current, built the base, too lazy to start all over again.

q
qPash 09.11.21

What is the problem then? Well, will I borrow the nickname of some Anatoly? Everyone knows that there was a wipe, how can I pretend to be it? Asks his friend, Anatoly did you give me a jax, did you? -Yes I! And everything will become clear, Anatoly did not give any jax to anyone and he never saw it himself, everything is simple))) In short, everyone will have new nicknames, we will all become newcomers, we will wash off the sins of the past seasons! Your nicknames on the forum are not enough for you? No one will forget you do not be afraid ...

T
Torum. 09.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
although the admin usually does not care about voting The
admin himself, in the topic about the missing characters, said that in this situation it would be wrong to exclude the option of resetting, but none of those who unsubscribed in that topic realized that it was possible to create a vote and then poke her into the right person.
What factors speak for the fact that the topic with voting can burn out: firstly, the topic was not deleted after 5 minutes, as usually happens; secondly, we wiped off the flood, as well as the whining of these homosexuals Leo with the green, leaving messages more or less on the topic.
I'm kind of neutral to reset, since I'm unlikely to play, but here the situation is delicate. On the one hand, some kid (there were 2-3 of them) writes that his main charm has broken and you can't play it anymore, on the other hand, someone writes that he recently started, made capital, during a malfunction in general in d2 was not, all the charms are playable - go nafig with a reset.

I will say for myself, I would vote for WAEP, specifically for WAEP, this has many factors, but here it is difficult to say something without an official comment from the administration regarding WEP, taking into account the current situation, and not the standard operation of the server. So let the admin or his representative say something about this.

y
ya_RAQ 09.11.21

for vaep! Of course, I'm unlikely to play after that)) but plus 1 vote to the vote.
Comrade admin, write down at least 1 comment on this issue here.

I
Immense 09.11.21

I will be in favor if, in addition to the reset, there are any changes (W @ EP, change of key item, normal drop). If there are no changes, then what's the point? We did it a year ago. Nobody had time to properly dress properly and started all over again. In my case, it is even worse, tk. I play on time since the beginning of the season as much as a "normal" nerd per month.

And about the vaep and the busy accounts / nicknames: if they announce it, it is not difficult for all acquaintances to give a nickname from the forum for communication, so that they can probably unsubscribe their accounts later.

L
LeoHao 09.11.21

Torum.
Yes, yes, they rubbed your shame too, mistaking it for a flood.
You don’t even play, after you were stuck on pvp, you just type messages.

On the subject: it would be silly to end the season due to some technical problem. Where are the guarantees that they will not be repeated a month after the reset? The same theme will appear, and everything will go through the second round (kak torum).

I
Immense 09.11.21

Torum. wrote: let the admin or his representative say something about this.
In response, there will be only silence.

D
DuSoN1989 09.11.21

xs was in the game when there were these lags and the norms all come in.

U
Unknown-one 09.11.21

I left the game after they cut my wigs (the feeling of injustice from changing the rules during the game + real began to attract) [bought annihilation then for 2 Lo, so that it was clear that something I had accumulated]. I definitely vote for "wipe" (including everything off-ladder), I would like to wish the administration patience, understanding, and enjoyment from the fact that this is one of the best D2 servers, and continue to work on its good serviceability.

C
CrashFromChaos 09.11.21

Wipe / reset, I will not play with a 90% probability. I will leave 10% in case of interesting changes.