3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playgroundman 09.11.21 11:47 pm

Is it possible to complete the game without cheats? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Is it possible to complete the game without cheats?
261 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pai cheng-tien 09.11.21

Once they pass, it means you can, everything is possible

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 09.11.21

I tried to go to the hospital from the stairs, but when I tried to jump there again I fell down, the cops were nearby ...

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 09.11.21

Well, you drive, with the ability to cover yourself with the first object of firefight, it cannot be difficult, and the rest is the work of growing hands where necessary.
I passed it without cheats, it was easy

M
MaxiFlow 09.11.21

It is possible and it is not difficult (judging by myself).

t
tro9ln 09.11.21

it is easy to complete the game without cheats and this is a FACT!

S
SimonkaX 09.11.21

Passed without cheats, that episodes, that the original four. I did not use any method of cheating after passing. In general, I do not cheat in games, and I advise all inveterate cheaters to play games without cheating, it is more interesting at times)

A
AReant 09.11.21

GIVE A HUNDRED THAT SimonKaX is RIGHT

A
ASASINS 3590 09.11.21

Booze cheats can be completed!

0L1V3R 09.11.21

I went through the game with cheats 2 times, and the last time I decided to go without them, and by the way it was very interesting

-
-Shane- 09.11.21

What a stupid topic? Sure! I was quite successful, almost never hung up for more than two re-passes (except for the final mission)

L
Landry Fields 09.11.21

I earlier in general could not pass other unfirb without cheats. But at 4 with them it became boring. Everything. I am cleansed, I am not a cheater

S
Sergeanur 09.11.21

You can safely go without any cheats. Passed 3 times, now I'm going through the 4th time.

S
Stalker-Profi 09.11.21

I went through without cheats, of course there were heavy missions, especially at the end of the game, but still go through their option, and it's not interesting to play with cheats at all

H
HALF-Emo-LIFE 09.11.21

Damn, I thought this topic for GTA SA would be more relevant!

K
King in the world 09.11.21

Of course you can, GTA 4 is not such a difficult game.

_
__Antony__ 09.11.21

like two fingers ..

S
Shavoo 09.11.21

I passed GTA 4 without cheats 2 times, though, only once I entered the codes, well, so indulge in it, but it was not saved. In fact, you can go through the game without cheats, so much more interesting and difficult is nothing

S
Sality 09.11.21

Sure

[
[deadspake] 09.11.21

Shavoo, I also play with cheats in GTA =)

H
HappySpermer 09.11.21

It seems like I passed 6 times not long ago, I'm not a nerd at all, but she overshadowed me with her cruelty to people, especially to Niko, that I passed over and over again without stopping without cheating, naturally, I already had hallucinations, the horror was complete. scored, but pulls again, but about the mission in an abandoned hospital, it's so easy without cheats, you need to climb the wooden planks of the roof at the end of the building, carefully walk to the window so as not to fall, then jump out of the window, climb over the fence and there is a river, there the boat will already come up kill everyone in the boat get into it and swim away, I've always walked like that.