3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktorvi 10.11.21 12:00 am

Mods (Divinity: Original Sin)

Actually, we are sharing info on possible mods. Specifically, I'm interested in a mod that would remove the step-by-step battles in favor of realtime))))
26 Comments
Sort by:
C
Comment 10.11.21

Viktorvi
Then turn to another game. It is for those who love turn-based battles. This is her beauty. And it's crazy to look for a mod that removes the essence of (one of) the game.

V
Viktorvi 10.11.21

Comment
I understand everything, but I did not create a topic for arguing about who likes step-by-step battles and who does not. If you don't like it, we pass by. Personally, step-by-step infuriates me terribly. Could, like in Dragon Age: Origins, just make an active pause and that's it. And it would have been thinking through tactics, and the realism of the action, and not turning the game into some kind of chess.

N
Nemonus 10.11.21

Follow mods on the nexus. They appear there most quickly.
http://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin/mods/searchresults/?
But as far as I know from the Loreans forum, no one even makes such a mod.
But there is a very useful for increasing the speed of movement, - very useful because standard movement speed allows you to take a nap between runs from point A to point B
Catch the link, cats
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=507870#Post507870

M
MadPumpkin2 10.11.21

A small change in the main game cursor, I made it myself:
Spoiler pix.PlayGround.ru

Put the folder from the archive into the date folder with the replacement of files
/ Program Files (x86) / Steam / SteamApps / common / Divinity - Original Sin / data

link to download:

https: //www.sendspace .com / file / dqewoz

C
Colin_McRae 10.11.21

MadPumpkin2
Painfully, this cursor looks like the cursor from the Diablo 3 PTR

m
mativiv 10.11.21

Then the game is not for you 8))

M
MadPumpkin2 10.11.21

Colin_McRae, this is it :)) I really liked it, only changed the color a little to better match the other cursors of the game.

Z
Zere 10.11.21

Viktorvi
I understand everything, but you are asking to rewrite half of the game code ... the whole world of the game is tied to step by step, so suggest more reasonable modifications

D
Dark kahn 10.11.21

What for is the step by step in 2014?

U
Usagikun 10.11.21

This is old school, for those who want something like Neverwinter, but not Neverwinter or old Divinity, but something new. I do not like it, it means not yours ... just pass by

r
run32dll 10.11.21

One of the reasons for the success of the game is the turn-by-turn approach, which was mentioned right away.
Well, if you don't like the point of whining about this topic?
As for me, the ideal way to think through tactics is a turn-based system of battles. Immediately, each battle can be played in completely different ways !!!
There is no need to compare with DA: O, because there is still an ordinary RPG like a witcher, only a party one, and there are tactical pauses precisely in order to issue instructions, if you do not know how to use the AI ​​tuning system. On high level there you can no longer bother with what your party members are doing. I'm generally silent about DA2 - it's a stupid slasher. This is despite the fact that DA; O is probably my favorite game, after Gothic. both of these games have been played dozens of times.

D
Dark kahn 10.11.21

So is it fighting like Neverwinter 1? I liked him very much.

K
Kiol20 10.11.21

In XcoM, no one buzzed for step-by-step there. Why are you buzzing here? Don't like these games play Diablo 3.

M
Morag_Tong 10.11.21

Kiol20 are
children, well, or stupid adults. they are given a "turn-based game in the spirit of the good old turn-based games" and they "can you do without a turn-based game?"

D
DarkStrip73 10.11.21

Who cares about a bunch of legendary loot? There is a mod for the frequency of drops

D
Dark kahn 10.11.21

That's exactly what the old and very much. Then they were step by step due to technical and other reasons. And now it's just not serious. IMHO.

r
run32dll 10.11.21

well, exactly, it's time to translate heroes and kings bounty into slasher too, because it's "not serious"

s
slackerNT 10.11.21

is there a mod for the inventory of sellers so that unnecessary junk disappears from their inventory, mainly for weapons and armor (just a lvl 10 character and items are sold from 2 to 11) and in this junk it is difficult to find your item level. It is necessary that objects disappear, let's say if a character is lvl 10, objects disappear at least up to lvl 7.

R
RedDevilL7 10.11.21

All people who write that before the games were turn-based due to "technical and other reasons", please do not write nonsense! Turn-based combat is just a kind of combat system, along with real-time, active pause, and so on, and it has a right to exist regardless of whether you like it or not.

L
Leonid Kopylov 10.11.21

There were no turn-based battles in Divine divinity (Tobish 1 part of the game), and they were quite interesting. In my opinion, turn-based battles are boring and because of them Divine: original sin in terms of combat (personally in my opinion) became a little more intrusive, but in terms of dialogues and missions, they remained at the same high level (And when I saw the pyramid from the first part, then I finished). I would kiss the heels of someone who creates a mod for a pause fight in divinity, at least for single mode: DDD I think who played in the first parts of the game will understand me ...