3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktorvi 10.11.21 12:00 am

Mods (Divinity: Original Sin)

Actually, we are sharing info on possible mods. Specifically, I'm interested in a mod that would remove the step-by-step battles in favor of realtime))))
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
simpson747 10.11.21

Damn kick-ass, I bought COD: AW on the incentive, and it turned out to be a shooter and even about the future. Finish the mod so that you can rush for zerg like in Starcraft, but only about World War II ...

E
Ex_Vandal 10.11.21

Fighting here is quite decent, do not drive. Many RPGs are worth learning. I'm more annoyed by the cartoonish design and camera work. Is there no case for the camera?

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Ex_Vandal
What's not to like about the camera? With the latest patches that came out oh how long ago, we added the ability to twist it in any direction. Although, before this there was a mod for this function, but now, presumably, it is useless.

A
Andrey Ostapov 10.11.21

is there a mod for increasing lemite characteristics 15+?

S
Slonvprotivogaze 10.11.21

I also always despised step-by-step, but this game almost opened my eyes in this regard. Get her out of here - the whole gameplay will be bent.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Slonvprotivogaze wrote:
These words, yes to those in the ears who assure the opposite. After all, turn-based battles are so fiercely scolded.