3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 10.11.21 12:00 am

Mouse moves too smoothly (sensitivity problems)

The fact is that I bought a new A4TECH N-810 FX mouse (as it is called that), in all games the mouse moves too smoothly and slowly, with sharp turns the mouse generally takes away. I changed the sensitivity and the dipi in different ways, turned the acceleration off, nothing helped I looked for similar queries in the internet but did not find a solution to the problems
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 10.11.21

MrWorld
If the settings do not solve the problem, then bring it back to the store and change it to another.

M
MrWorld 10.11.21

Len4ik00N
I'm going to do this, but in the internet I came across an article where it was written that the reason could be a bad rug. Although on the other mouse there were also problems with sharp turns, but not like this one

S
Sanchez ramirez 10.11.21

Maybe, on the contrary, you shouldn't use a rug? These were the first optical mice that needed a mat for correct positioning, that is, 9-10 years ago. Now a small camera or a laser is used, which do not need a rug. Well, I understand that you pressed the central mouse button, which changed the speed profiles?

D
Dr_Drift_RU 10.11.21

To be honest, it's not very clear what the problem is. Namely: it is not clear what smoothness means.
If the mouse does not want to abruptly change the direction of movement, then it probably clings poorly to the surface. Maybe the rug itself is poorly fixed, or it is too glossy.
At the very A4 XL-747H. I have no problems with movements, I have been crawling on the table without a rug for four years now. Laser sensor.

p
pekabir 10.11.21

try to move with the mouse on a regular sheet of paper