3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Derley 10.11.21 12:01 am

Army mode. Sharing impressions (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

I love chess, sometimes I play checkers, but what kind of arrangement of troops in the game I don’t understand. The fight doesn’t start the way we wanted it to
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
St_Slave 12.11.21

I will say a few words:
1. Generals must be taken by magicians. I had enough - 2 pcs.
2. The fight here comes down to the principle "Who will inflict maximum damage faster". No complex combinations and games "from defense", based on this, the selection of troops should be as follows:
- it is strictly necessary to have shooters (the best shooters - we get it if we take the side of the Regul at the military council)
- champions are needed from the infantry (they are cheap with high damage)
- the main DD is our mage general, so we do not go into battle with low mana (spells: scorching ray, fireball (massive), ice storm (massive) and firestorm (massive / increased area)
- it is also useful to have one squad with high protection (the best - monks, good: dwarves with shields, heavy cavalry, elementals)
3. Tips:
- At the beginning of the battle, we kill first of all ranged fighters (archers, minotaurs with two axes) and enemy sorcerers (lilitu, balars, etc.).
- We try to make the enemy "bunch together" - to hit him with a massive spell.
- For the general, we immediately pump cells for the troops (as soon as they are given a choice), then - the infirmary.