3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sax2012 10.11.21 12:04 am

Can anyone remember the name of the mini-series?

Who prompts, could not find the old series, it was shown in a Disney club at the dawn of the dawn of the Soviet Union, the plot begins with the fact that the planet and the guilty one of the war are judged, and the size was not frail. And he is sent to earth in a human body to serve his sentence) He is also accompanied by a flying ball - a cyborg, which, it seems, should only be watching, but at times began to help the protagonist.

Cool movie, I would like to watch it!
3 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omega 10.11.21

Sent to Planet Earth (1989) 13 episodes.
The main character is an alien, an officer of an elite military unit who participated in an interplanetary war. At the end of the war, he did not fit into a peaceful life and was convicted by the tribunal for excessive cruelty. Considering the past merits of a military officer, his punishment was mitigated and he was given a chance to improve: he had to spend an indefinite time in a human body on planet Earth. Together with him, Control was sent to Earth - a small flying robot that looks like an eye outwardly, with a mission to observe Jesse, etc.

s
sax2012 10.11.21

OMEGA Huge
gratitude !!!!!!!!!!!! I really dreamed of revising :) Hooray there will be something to do for May :)

O
Omega 10.11.21

sax2012 Huge
thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!