3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ARMRUD 07.11.19 11:01 am

Will/should the sequel? (Metro Exodus)

Dear fans and connoisseurs of the universe Metro, what is known on the universe of possible continuation?
I recently started to read the universe, but has not yet reached this stage.
While you might think whether you need a sequel.
72 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr IZI 17.07.20

Denis Kyokushin
Even Leman no? Oooo, how hard. One week after the release in steam, too, so wrote as if before them the icon of game design :)

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.07.20

Mr IZI
Well, pigs says nothing at all about sales,no numbers, just the formulas))))

M
Mr IZI 17.07.20

Denis Kyokushin
During the first week of the incentive metro snapped up like hotcakes :)

V
VitGun 17.07.20

if you will remove this stupid stealth is necessary for good endings. What kind of shooter where you're not allowed to kill anyone?

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.07.20

Mr IZI
And you can link to the statistics? Fond of pies)))

M
Mr IZI 17.07.20

Denis Kyokushin
Statistics as such, no.
https://www.playground.ru/metro_exodus/za_pyat_dnej_v_steam_prodano_okolo_200_tysyach_kopij_metro_exodus-711757

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.07.20

Mr IZI

So I was talking about

M
Mr IZI 17.07.20

Denis Kyokushin
February 15, 2020, after a year of exclusivity in the Epic Game Store the post-apocalyptic shooter Metro Exodus finally released on Steam. However, despite the long delay, it has achieved remarkable commercial success in the shop window, being able to disperse a circulation of about 200,000 copies in just five days.
About it?

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.07.20

Mr IZI
Of course.What is 200 thousand copies?Okay, if week two per week.The Witcher 3,for example, during the first two weeks exceeded 4 million copies sold

M
Mr IZI 17.07.20

Denis Kyokushin
Now consider the formula cost/profit.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
The Witcher 3,for example, during the first two weeks exceeded 4 million copies sold
Long ago Metro began to compare with game of all times and peoples under version of the majority?

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.07.20

Mr IZI
To compare with say the same:there's even a Leman with no 15.02.2020

M
Mr IZI 17.07.20

Denis Kyokushin
To something tend?

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.07.20

Mr IZI
Sales bad

M
Mr IZI 17.07.20

Denis Kyokushin
I'm not sure. There is no reason to think so.

a
avas 12 17.07.20

Alexander_Vesker14 February at 15:52 # expert Rating: 7
Who Here
developed will not be able namecat until Glukhovsky did not write the new station.do not write not bulet continue.game series metro is built on the novels of the fantastic.so as the pan will release the new opus and the game will begin to do
If we consider the production of other games it is possible to estimate that the author may unsubscribe from the idea, then the team of developers I think will be able to do something. In any case, developers already have experience on this game, well make it all legal and everything, and this also happens.

a
avas 12 17.07.20

Akiralight4 March 2019 20:02 # expert Rating: 7
My vision: to Make 1-2 DLC about the difficulties on the way from Novosibirsk to lake Baikal. Just a couple open locations.
And then a full-fledged sequel. As said above - go back to Moscow, picking up all old friends, finding new, eventually get to Moscow. As no occupiers we met and the time was not bombed, it can be concluded that during the war, Perimeter has done its job and the country of the enemy also turned into a radioactive desert. In Moscow, the heroes gather like-minded people, and give a lethal kicked the remaining main villains Hansa and observers that so many years of lies and threats to keep people under the ground and shot all the unwanted. They with its methods far removed from the Baron and cannibals, but remained unpunished, and I for example still want to put a bullet in the head of the soldier who killed a woman with a child in the beginning of the game, as well as the person who gave such an order.

That's almost the story.

m
motifxs 17.07.20

to be continued probably in metro new York (logical like)

v
vektor4 15.10.20

We need a sequel and at least two more DLCs in Metro Exodus.

Two additional DLC:
1. In my passage Damir remained in the desert near the Caspian Sea (probably I did not release any slaves) to free his people, and lead him to a bright future. Accordingly, DLC for Damir, or for Gulnar in the team Damir (option for girls);
2. Alyosha - in my passage promised to return to Olga. Accordingly, DLC for Alexei, or for Olga in the team Alexei. The task - the evacuation of the pioneer camp, the fight against banditry.

Continuation (conclusion of the series):
The main goal of Melnik's detachment, and Artyom in particular, is not only to find clean land, but also to evacuate the residents of Moscow. Therefore, it would be natural to see this scenario in the continuation of the Metro series. To do this, Melnik's squad will need to solve a number of technical and political problems. We need to restore the transport infrastructure, and create a safe corridor from Moscow. But the population of the metro consists of warring factions, and all of them need to somehow force to join forces, instead of rushing to the goal of stepping on each other's throats.
On this part of the Metro series in Moscow will end. And then perhaps a new, parallel series will begin, in another city or country.

New series of the game:
If a new series (parallel story) comes out, you can start with Sema. Or dedicate another DLC to him. About how Sem got from Vladivostok to the U.S., and his way home, already at home. In DLC"S History" of course there is a choice. But the choice - to achieve the goal at all costs - is not for the soldier of Sparta.

S
Satick 15.10.20

strange that the moderators did not provide in the forum theme Passage! Okay, I'm writing here who's interested. To Alyosha remained for blood can be at the beginning of the skewering of the children of the forest, the main thing after the boat is not to do it (perhaps to the cemetery).

S
Strchi 08.01.21

You say, there is no metro further ... And I have a fantasy of what the continuation would look like, returning to Moscow for the survivors, that would be interesting, but I really doubt that the developers will go for such a plot twist.