3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nord Berlensky 10.11.21 12:10 am

Is my one so hot because of the plot? (Scarlet Nexus)

Kasane is simply inadequate, zero emotions, zero logic in actions, zero brains. According to her logic, as well as according to the logic of the universe of the game, Yuito is guilty because he was at the wrong time and in the wrong place, that is, it is simply the patamuchta who is guilty. Activates Kasane's power, Yuito is to blame, zero questions to this phenomenon. So it turns out later that there are nodes of both Yuito and Kasane, as well as Karen in the bargain. Oh yes, babe, dare Yuito will decide everything. Everything would be fine if Kasane was mentally retarded, but no, she was introduced to us as a sane and intelligent person who is guided by complete information.

Also, people who seem to care and worry about Yuito, decide such "ok, who is this chela, is there a coolie?". All this after Kasane named three miserable reasons that do not clarify anything at all, which are not only indirect, they do not say anything at all, even remotely. "This is what the government officials said, Karen knows about the time machine, the adult Yuito said so, from the future," which has already changed due to the fact that she is in power. Motivation top in the world maza faqa. All characters from this universe have dozens of personalities who lead in a randomly chaotic order.

I closed my eyes to the fact that Yuito was accused of being near Kasane when her powers got out of control. He also closed his eyes to the fact that no one even noticed this and everyone accepted the "fact" that it was Yuito's fault, and not a mere coincidence. I closed my eyes to the fact that Yuito himself blames himself for this ... But I cannot close my eyes to the fact that his "friends" want to kill him because of this, guided by unconfirmed information. This is complete game, it is stupid, it is absurd and it infuriates. Let's just pretend they killed Yuito ... what's next? Nothing ! Lol, even their mother was talking about this nonsense, and even she was wrong, because again, there is also Karen's knot. It is difficult to go through the story behind Kasane because of such illogical and extravagant actions of the main characters.

Maybe I didn't understand what, I can admit it, I'm not a genius and not a screenwriter ... what the hell is this?
5 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 10.11.21

This is an anime game. In anime, tnya can create any game and she can get away with it, the law of the genre, the last twenty years for sure. Again, most likely, the script was written by different people, in chunks, after which it was edited on the go, with scissors :)

N
Nord Berlensky 10.11.21

requiemmm
That I just burned out and dropped the passage for Kasane because of this nonsense. I could not mentally digest these logical inconsistencies.

L
LikaBOT 08.12.21

Nord Berlenski
I can't understand your accusations. Kasane is strict and cold only on the outside, inside we were shown that this is a very vulnerable and sensitive person who, when emotionally shocked, throws off his mask and does what he sees fit.

Future Yuito said that he is the reason for the expansion of the gate and he is right, (albeit not completely).
He begged Kasane to kill him in the past, and Kasane wondered before that - is it worth it?
When Yuito saw Kasane standing with a knife at her dying father, she realized that she had nothing to lose and again succumbed to an emotional impulse.
Friends (who for her were just part of the squad at the time) told her, don't, think hard - it's a bad idea, but she didn't listen. Consider that Kasane was the platoon leader and the platoon had to follow her orders.

Kasane has such a complex character, only now the detachment began to criticize her actions and in the future she realized her mistakes and the incorrectness of her actions, she accepted Naomi's death and did not try to return her with the help of red threads, as Karen tried to return Alice.
Only now, no one took Yuito's guilt for the emergence of the Kunad gates, everyone except Kasane wanted to at least collect more information for a start.
Then Kasane, realizing the wrongness of her actions, changed her mind.

Your problem is that you want to zait Kasane so badly that you don’t want to understand her actions. I may partly understand that she really was with greetings, but this greeting was explained by her actions.
And yes ... Get out of your head what you said above. Only shhhh! Or he will hear.

N
Nord Berlensky 03.04.22

LikaBOT
Kasane is to blame for the emergence of the gate... Yuito just happened to be nearby. If I test biological weapons, and you just pass by, you will have the necessary component for catalyzing ... will you be to blame for the outbreak of the epidemic? or maybe I, though? The one who tested this biological weapon.

54515k4 31.05.22

Nord Berlensky
The Kunadic gates open from the resonance of Kasane and Yuito's powers, this happened to Kasane after the shock of Seto's death, and Yuito added (as it seemed then) the death of his best friend. Plus, the corpses of people are usually censored, but here they saw death live, perhaps even for the first time. Is it Yuito's fault? No, so thought Yuito from the future, unaware of the whole picture, and Kasane herself, who believed him + reason to kill Yuito. The reason why no one blamed Kasane in the Kasane squad above, and Yuito and company wanted to know more information before the conclusions. Kasane in Togetsu was created to control red threads, Yuito was a dummy, and his mother Wakana possessed red threads (not sure how awakening abilities work, but it could affect). It was, if I'm not mistaken, it was said that the Kunad Gate opened a strong resonance of red threads, plus Time was already battered by Karen, that Yakumo was killed with threads, Yuito saw it when he opened the gate. Everyone is to blame: Karen who jumped to Alice, a couple of GGs that resonated, and the main culprit is Togetsu, because without their experiments there would not have been such a fuss with the threads.