3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XboxHater 10.11.21 12:12 am

Passage of lessons (Bully: Scholarship Edition)

SPOILERS !!!

We write here what words to choose if it is difficult with English lessons.
112 Comments
Sort by:
k
k1slim 10.11.21

Or under duress, if the attendants catch)

O
Ostashkovets 10.11.21

Well, I understand that by going through the lessons you can get something useful, for example, some kind of weapon ...

C
Coltrane 10.11.21

listen who has music playing during biology lesson ??? really needed

H
HUNTER_95 10.11.21

By the way, have you noticed that after almost any successful completion of a lesson or assignment, all sorts of interesting things appear in the boys' room, for example: a kit for creating chemicals (after the first chemistry lesson), women's panties on the wall (after completing "Belishka"), also photos from autographs of the girls you met on the plot, etc.? And, of course, do not forget about the map with marked rubber bands, transistors and other secret things that will appear as you progress through the geography)
Ostashkovets (did you start to suffer with bullshit here too?), Lessons begin in the morning at 9 o'clock and in the afternoon at about 11. Usually they fall out by accident, but the same lesson in the morning and in the evening, or today and tomorrow never happens (if you have a license, of course) ... And yet, some lessons will not always be available, for example, photography lessons will be opened only after you receive a camera for the plot, work will be available only after the opening of the city, etc.

S
ScaryFad 10.11.21

Yes, I noticed too.) A trifle, but nice.

k
k1slim 10.11.21

I noticed that these additions kind of improve the atmosphere of the room)

n
nvs-95 10.11.21

Listen, folks, I was reading somewhere about 100% completion of the game and saw some article, it said something about turning on showers in locker rooms, but I didn't understand anything. Who knows what to do with them write to

K
Kolyan_K 10.11.21

Someone on math will write an answer for lessons 4 and 5 ??
really needed)

K
Kolyan_K 10.11.21

and what should you give when you complete the second geogr ??

k
k1slim 10.11.21

nvs-95 Souls cannot be turned on.
Kolyan_K Do this, saw an example, immediately press pause, think about the answer, then release the pause and answer, and so on with each question

K
Kolyan_K 10.11.21

yeah thank you

R
Rosenbaun [vs] 2pac 10.11.21

The clearest lesson is Geography! ! ! But when there were states, I used the map, and everything else is as easy as shelling pears! ! !

[
[Condemned] 10.11.21

XboxHater
oh, write me the words pliz

XboxHater
And help with geography pliiiiiz

k
k1slim 10.11.21

Do you need grammar words?

PS The
geography is traversed like this, you open the atlas / map and see where which country is

[
[Condemned] 10.11.21

k1slim
and if there is no atlas

k
k1slim 10.11.21

Well, why do you need the Internet, huh?
You drive the "Map of Asia" pictures into Google (for example) and look at it.

[
[Condemned] 10.11.21

k1slim thanks
)

T
T_J 10.11.21

And those lessons that you screwed up / skipped can you go through again?

M
Mr.Secret 10.11.21

Of course!
Damn, I screwed up on the second gym, I can't knock anyone out! Tell me how you knocked out?

T
T_J 10.11.21

Mr. Secret Jump
and Fire)))))))))))))