3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
ded_dimitriy 07.11.19 11:06 am

Ronaldo admitted that he was gay.

I don't know to rejoice or cry ! What do you think about this ?
63 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 07.11.19

Here is the Honduras,how many of them there already gosnomerov.

B
Bombardirovschik 07.11.19

denis.manulik
Maradona seems already like done 10 years ago! (found out about Maradona yesterday by chance that in General there is such a player)

T
T.T.G 07.11.19

Bomber
Maradona, he's the best for the old football, which was marked Pele, who is already an old man.

G
Gaben Forever 07.11.19

If you start to promote their orientation, it is for me to die like a man. I wonder who he's banging his cause, only to advertise it is not necessary
P. S. And in General women's sorry... so many hearts broke...

V
Valar Morghulis 07.11.19

Spoiler

V
Viktor Lazorev 07.11.19

And what's the news exactly?

A
Alamut95 07.11.19

Spoiler

B
Bombardirovschik 07.11.19

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
well, Yes, he oldschoolshit.
And PELE coffee stirs, the way is not really as for me, poroshkovye PELE do vyser mammoth.
Or is it not doing it but just the name is similar?

V
Vinni-Pukh 07.11.19

picaper wrote:
who was sulking like a hurt schoolboy, as he handed the Cup the German national team on ЧМ2014
would you not sulk ?
LOL.

T
Tigers_Trust 07.11.19

Yes, unexpected, but to football in General, the attitude remains the same.( National teams matches as I watched, and I will continue).
As for orientation, it is personal and if someone is more enjoyable with a man that's his choice.

G
GREY WOLF 19 07.11.19

Joked unsuccessfully

P
Protocol10 07.11.19

Eka Prodigy. It has long been clear that most athletes hidden buggers.

M
Miodrag 07.11.19

ded_dimitriy
From the one in whom he puts his friend in a man or a woman depends on your attitude ?

T
The Reds 07.11.19

BAD WOLF 384
laugh....who is Messi......I know Zidane-world champion and Europe,the winner of the Champions League, you know Pirlo is chapion of the world and the winner of the Champions League,you know Bobby Charlton's European champion and the winner of the Champions League,I know Ronaldinho is a world champion and the winner of the Champions League......and Messi??? who is Messi???and there's the dwarf dyed-blond hair who plays for Barca.Except in Barcelona and the Argentina national team nowhere to play...and with the team so do apologize smear where possible....and in the bars playing with these really Great players and raspasovschika like Iniesta and Xavi too, by the way of the world and European Champions,win the Champions League and the Spanish League(by the way not the hard).....if this is greatness then you are not talking about football...and Yes, very I'd like to see how Your a great player Messi began to play somewhere in England or Germany where the density of the struggle on the field much more than in Spain.....and if we compare Messi and Ronaldo then Cristiano at least the European champion and the current though it is not a great player...but of course that's not the titles and regalia....here take for example Ibra, he is a great player though and won with the national team nothing at all...but he, unlike Messi drags the team by the way and the fact that the Kauai team Zlatan did not come, she becomes the champion of the country....although the DOJ is unlikely to ride((...and on a subject Yes do not care how Ronaldo rear-wheel drive or not, the main thing that plays krasiwo and most importantly effectively

p
pekabir 07.11.19

Vinni-Pukh
well, it's like a sport, the whole deal. the Germans honestly broke them farts. well at least not as 7/1 with Brazil

T
T.T.G 07.11.19

Bomber
Pele is in this condition that coffee to do, Yes. The time nobody cares. It goes only in one direction (capital was pocapital).

V
Vinni-Pukh 07.11.19

pakaur
picaper wrote:
the Germans honestly broke them farts. well at least not as 7/1 with Brazil
Good but you should be happy ? It's a sport, lost wanted to win, it's a shame,as this went on.

p
pekabir 07.11.19

Vinni-Pukh
well, it was necessary to win, there's not a Rand of some sort. all is fair. and your reward it as in any way got Neher pout. the rest of the team somehow safely take it

A
Alexander_Vesker 07.11.19

said yesterday that Ronaldo is not as not commented.I can even say just being funny.before writing the author you holding a candle?saw him tilt a homosexual?you know what happens to those who duck throws.such as it can easily suit to solder for a couple Lyamov.nor any evidence of his homosexual is not.he is not as not commented.and there are already assembled and clothe worth.see the author domesticise.libel can and time to throw and on the headstock to breed.

p
pechenkii 07.11.19