3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S1NKS 10.11.21 12:12 am

What new friezes. (Far Cry 6)

Hello everyone, I ran into a problem in Far Cry 6,
when picking up loot, autosave is in progress (when picking up any loot), at this moment there is a micro lag. While the story was going on in the cooperative, this was not, then it appeared after the full passage. Has anyone had such a problem? Did you manage to decide?
Hardware PC
Ryzen 5 3600X
RTX 2060
32 GB RAM
The game is on SSD m.2
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 10.11.21

S1NKS
Yes, we managed to solve it, turn off the overlay and online. Everything is OK. It helped on the pc. On ps 5 there were no problems at all.

S
S1NKS 10.11.21

Lex-one
Thank you very much, how I will try to do it, I will definitely unsubscribe

S
S1NKS 10.11.21

Lex-one
Unfortunately the problem has not gone away, the hardware is basically new, I think the problem is in the game itself

E
Efreitor_24 10.11.21

I support. There are friezes when you pick up something.

M
Marsj 10.11.21

Efreitor_24 Is
there no disabling of any item description notifications in the game settings? There seems to be no picking animation in this part.

P
Pavel rally 10.11.21

Marsj
Written during saving, you need to drip towards the hard drive, maybe the save takes place on another drive (where My Documents), also check the load on the hard drive during the game, go to the task manager, performance, disk.

M
Marsj 10.11.21

Pavel Rally
By default, game saves are written to the system disk. Probably ssd.

S
S1NKS 10.11.21

Pavel Rally
Hello, I was looking at the SSD drive score. It seems not loaded, it is saved in the yubisoft folder.
Windu even installed a new one. Everything was fine while the story was going on. Then after the final cut scene passed, it started.

S
S1NKS 10.11.21

Marsj
Yes that's the way it is

S
S1NKS 10.11.21

Marsj
No, there is no such thing, rummaged through all the settings

S
S1NKS 10.11.21

I'll try to enable TRIM, ssd setting.
Disable defragmentation of the solid state machine altogether.
Hibernation has been
disabled.
If I can help, I'll write it off.

S
S1NKS 10.11.21

Tried everything but nothing helps.
The game does not run the write speed in the SSD monitoring.
It is at 0%.
You just pick up something, and immediately the write speed appears then back to 0, and so on for each item, or rather, when there is essentially autosave.

d
davidrf 17.11.21

There is such a thing. Not that annoying, but unpleasant ...

Q
QAmiak 23.12.21

S1NKS
hello! if you haven’t solved the problem, then keep the solution, turn off the synchronization in the yubik.))) you need to restart the yubik for the settings to take effect.

h
hyper1 23.12.21

stupid ubeisoft began to annoy me more and more often. recruited lgbts, that's the result. if earlier there were problems in games, then they were solved quickly. I have the same baida with autosave. the game on m2 ssd is worth it. Valhalla also flies out from time to time, sometimes constantly, the legion also sometimes. all other games not from ubeisoft run without problems

G
Gott mit uns 23.12.21

hyper1 There were sorties
in the Legion, yes. I do not argue. In the rest, everything is fine. Launch the offline launcher and they won't be in the Legion. And update Valhala to the latest version.

R
Rampertumskin 03.01.22

sort of solved the problem. played for 3 hours without problems. minimized the game too. I just turned off the HD textures, started the game, played for half an hour, turned on the HD textures again. installed a swap file in the Windows settings for automatic system selection. I got the third sata ssd disk size 32 gigabytes. so the system decided.
I have 32 gig of RAM. 2070super 3800x
I don't know what influenced it. try it. Disable HD textures full of nonsense because Che laugh then.

O
Outlaster 03.01.22

This is all so in the headlights, edge 5 is the same. Nothing can be done here

H
HITMAN0802 14.02.22

Who knows, the friezes were not fixed with the new update?

C
Caserad 14.02.22

HITMAN0802
No, everything is the same, we are waiting for the next updates and we hope.