3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamikaze D. 10.11.21 12:14 am

Interior display issue (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good day, comrades! Faced such a problem. I downloaded a game for myself, on version 1.22 The trouble is, when I choose an exclusive salon in the truck settings, when I see it from the 3rd person, it just disappears, only the shell is visible (I checked it with and without mods). I noticed such a problem on "scania" and "daf" -ah. Tell me, how can I heal? Thank you in advance.

4 Comments
Sort by:
g
gans194 10.11.21

Kamikaze D.
I have the same problem, but it seems to me that this is due to some old fashion for the interior. Can you see the list of mods for the interiors you have !!

t
techkilla 10.11.21

This is a perennial problem with retrofitted interiors, even the order of installation matters. Try to raise the truck (interior) higher in the mod manager.

K
Kamikaze D. 10.11.21

Guys, I checked both with mods and on a clean version - To no avail. Today, by the way, I found another such side on a Volvo.

K
Kamikaze D. 10.11.21

Although you know, I take my words back. I reinstalled the game, launched it without any modification ... and everything worked as it should = D
Now I will search by typing what spoils the picture. Thanks guys for the advice!