3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Portmen 10.11.21 12:14 am

Crashes, crashes (Dark Souls 3)

Actually, I reached the first fire and the game crashed with a report about an error, I re-logged, I was still able to sit by the fire, I just walked away from it, again a crash, if anyone met with this and decided, respond.
zy
Gluck takes place just by the fire, in the immediate vicinity
46 Comments
Sort by:
a
astrozombie 10.11.21

hmm .... now already 2 times near the fire after Worth the pozh0stkom flew out, with a sound chewing and a complete hang-up. I had to press reset = (

upd
ble. so it still crashed, not only by the fire ... xz ... let's figure it out ...

P
PLEXURA 10.11.21

A tablet from 3DM helped me from departures - before it was from CODEX. It was impossible to play the departures were constant - right now, the rules

B
Berillium 10.11.21

I thought the trouble would not touch. But it took off for me too, and not by the fire, randomly. I set the quality of lighting to a minimum, while it seems to be stable. We will still test. Tablet from Codex.

G
Godoo 10.11.21

PLEXURA
Can you share a link to a tablet from 3DIEM?

L
Leonn_24 10.11.21

PLEXURA I
join the question of where to find a separate 3dm tablet I
play on codex but permanent crashes are not possible to play

x
xDeMID2014x 10.11.21

I play pirate. There are no flights.

G
Godoo 10.11.21

xDeMID2014x
We are very happy for you, but the topic is called "Crashes and Crashes", if I'm not mistaken.

b
bormann 10.11.21

In general, it began to crumble every 2 minutes, I had to reduce the quality of lighting and shadows to a minimum, the crashes passed.

R
Richards 10.11.21

It seems like they write to make the water low.

L
Lexx8585 10.11.21

Alii plays norms without crashes

P
Portmen 10.11.21

I read that it seems like you can get rid of sorties by wearing a helmet that covers your entire face, this explains why playing as a knight there are no sorties ...

g
gmanlv 10.11.21

Constantly flies to the locations of the Lothric castle, when approaching the door (at least lower the settings, it remains the same)

m
mandrake210400 10.11.21

Problems with overhangs are mainly among the owners of 7xx series ovens. The solution is to set the lighting parameter to "minimum", after the fire, return it back. Or cover the character's face, and only the knight has a helmet that covers the face at the beginning of the game, as described above.

F
Frerus 10.11.21

Doesn't crash at the first bonfire, but flies out at the first bonfire to Ash Cemetery (sort of, that's the name of the location). I reduced the entire schedule to a minimum, it still crashes. I can't even load the save (the game starts for a few seconds, then it crashes). Nobody knows how to fix it?

G
Godoo 10.11.21

It flies out (for me, of course, otherwise you never know) always after killing the first boss, when you open the doors to a new location. Absolutely on all tablets, on any settings and on any "professions" (knight, beggar, etc.)
So most likely you need to wait for the patch.

L
Leonn_24 10.11.21

The most interesting thing is that these crashes create logs for me in the Temp folder for about 500MB,
that's an infection

X
Xalfer93 10.11.21

With any tablet, the game crashes with me. After starting, a gray screen appears with a cursor and then a crash, tell me how to solve the problem ...

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

Lexx8585 wrote:
I play norms from Alii without crashes
. Quite right. Excellent tabla. I also switched to ALI213. Super.

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

Leonn_24 wrote: the
most interesting thing is that these crashes create logs for me in the Temp
folder In the Temp folder, logs are generated even without crashes. Empty the folder periodically. I generally have this folder on the slave. I took out the table.

7Rain7 10.11.21

Xalfer93 Install
or update all related software. Also, when installing bran antivirus, or set the distribution kit and the installation folder in the exceptions.