3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skull face 10.11.21 12:14 am

Game Impression (DiRT Rally)

71 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

How could you release a game without any career ??? If there is no steering wheel, then there is no point in playing this game at all, here driving by controlling the buttons is absolutely not interesting and meaningless.

g
gambeat 10.11.21

RAZIEL_
Wales was the first to drive all tracks

g
gambeat 10.11.21

Eric Nelson
means you haven't played CMR04

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

gambeat The trainer
came out, now of course you can)))

At least some mechanics were in CMR04 and the cars could be viewed in 3D when choosing, the repair of the car was also visual.

g
gambeat 10.11.21

RAZIEL_
but what does the trainer have to do with it?

d
dsom 10.11.21

H about rosh A!

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

For 100+ hours in the game, I thought that I had already tried everything, but yesterday's event gave new sensations, a night arrival in a snowstorm on a rear-wheel drive car, kayfonul is not childish)))

u
u1quiora 10.11.21

Of course I understand everything! I decided to buy this miracle and very much regretted it !!! Firstly, the behavior of the car on "surfaces" (gravel, earth, asphalt,) is just awful ... it seems that those who made this game never in their conscious life drove on these "surfaces" as if the car was driving on ice. summer tires ... I understand the simulator ... I understand that there is nothing to do here without a steering wheel. As a result, I took a different path ... I connected the steering wheel and the situation did not change in any way. The bottom line is ... I have no idea why the game received such ratings? Why did so many people like it so much? For comparison, buy a "Zhiguli" for 20-40 thousand rubles and give it on a gravel road and you will understand what I am writing about!
PS This is exclusively my opinion ..
The game is useless !!!!

P
Pavel rally 10.11.21

u1quiora
Carefully handle the gas pedal, turn on all the help so that there are fives everywhere, choose a view from the hood and there will be no problems.

u
u1quiora 10.11.21

Subaru BRZ STI
I didn’t write that I don’t know how to drive !! I wrote about the behavior of the car on "surfaces"

P
Pavel rally 10.11.21

u1quiora
Thanks to assistants, the behavior of the car on "surfaces" will become predictable.

V
Vatafaker 10.11.21

The game was definitely a success!
WRC looks like a wretched piece of work against its background.
Picture:
Great job with car models.
The environment was done well. The
textures were normal.
The graphics were improved in general.
It still goes on even on the bucket. The
lighting was made realistic - when you enter the forest it gets really dark, sometimes you can hardly see the road, for example, in the evening if you drive into the forest without headlights.
Reflections on the windshield when viewed from the passenger compartment really interfere with looking at the road - hello realism
Dust on the glass also interferes with the view .
Brought a view from the edge of the front panel.
Gameplay:
The brake and gas now work adequately, and not as before in the DIRT series - either you drown the gas to the floor or drown the brake to the floor and the car brakes like a Formula 1 car even on snow.
Previously, it was possible to go through all sections of the rally in dirt by almost constantly pressing the pedal to the floor.
Now, even in Fulvia in the 60s, pressing gas into the floor in dangerous areas is fraught with an accident.
The same is with the brakes - now you need to calculate the braking distance, for each car it has its own.
And not as before in the dirt - for 5 meters of the turning zone I dropped the speed from 100 to 0.
The wheel grip on different surfaces is really different and is close to reality.
You feel the speed - even at 90 km / h in the forest you feel in a rather dangerous situation and not as before - you can drink a slipper on the floor and drink tea.
Rally career is a real rally for a dozen of specials in different countries and not a 1 km stretch.
Special stages are 5-7 km long, at one stage there are 4 or more of them.
Many different cars for rallying.

Of the shortcomings:
at the rally in Germany, concrete blocks were poked on the sides - I HZ maybe there and in real life, but it's damn just maniac - I almost fit in and welcome to the CONCRETE BLOCK. Some kind of murder.
Sometimes the car stabilizes too actively.
The behavior of the car when driving to the side of the road is not always adequate.In

general, the game is good, but in light of the fact that the rally sims have weak competitors, it is generally a cannon, against the background of a WRC with several car models and the same salons in them.
current began to play then I can add a review.

Z
Zhenya Dmitriev 10.11.21

Guys, tell me where you can download the update?

V
Vatafaker 10.11.21

Zhenya Dmitriev
Are you talking about a license or what?

Z
Zhenya Dmitriev 10.11.21

Vatafaker
I'm talking about a pirate

V
Vatafaker 10.11.21

Zhenya Dmitriev
Google!

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

Vatafaker
Blocks:
https://yadi.sk/i/xVSkC-e3mPyGu
At the moment of contact, Kubica probably thought, "I am, you are fantastizing!"

V
Vatafaker 10.11.21

RAZIEL_
Well this is real suicide!

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

Vatafaker
In the game, the tracks of Germany are made gorgeous and it's a real pleasure to ride on them)

It's a pity that the plots among the vineyards were not delivered, there are such cool studs (

V
Vatafaker 10.11.21

RAZIEL_
yes, german tracks standards. Greece pisses me off more, everything is brown and this damn loose gravel!