3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leftdead666 10.11.21 12:14 am

Horror graphics (Resident Evil: Revelations)

Graphics should only add, but not how to go in front and games
44 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

The drawing of faces is weak, and in this game the graphics mean little, the gameplay itself is important.

s
sem6666 10.11.21

Do you at least think what you are talking about graphics. Do you at least understand that this port is not just from the console. It's with a console pocket. The level of an average smartphone is about. And the graphics are not worse than the fourth part. And the game still turned out to be less successful. There is a desire to play.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

The atmosphere overshadows the picture. I still play games like Fallout 2 and Diablo II.

M
Mark 8 10.11.21

Graphics figafics --- We live in a world of chaos and madness dear America. What kind of graphics? Look Around I am President Eden John Henry Eden. Madness and chaos are happening around. Is this life? No - It's a miserable existence. Stretch out one day, another. --- I was discovered 2 days ago by one magician there. How to do - to be behind the green boxes - at the end on the ship - Remember - There - One player turns out to be - behind the green boxes and quietly drinking tea - yes - We still don't know a lot. There are many secrets - the arrangement of improvement details, and so on - first - run around the container on the right clockwise and return to the stairs - to the stairs ---- So I wrote down - - myself ---- there are four more no three more times on the other side in general I have my own questions - these are not everything is still needed there - and you find yourself behind the green boxes - the enemies pour out and you drink tea and do not get it. It's good. I will wait - for an answer --- And what I will tell you - I have my own question - - and when I get it and I will share it, maybe you know How to dodge attacks? Which button? --- Yes --- I have a moronic piece of paper in my disk - ---- yes --- ahem - And some also have an important feature - they can improve weapons - ad infinitum - I was looking for it and I can't find it - ---- It's so interesting to improve weapons and improve and improve as I dream about it - Some have it, and I don't know that. But there is such a feature. --- I know how to make it interesting. Waiting awaiting awake and ready - You don't need these torments of any kind and everything will be simple - but these are dreams. Yes - can you imagine - you understand - what these numbers mean - - to improve a lot - oooh - yes it would be interesting - and then bdysh - how much? Oh - so ---- That's about how I like to play, many do not understand --- I think it would be very interesting and honest - after all, it needs money - to improve - Yesaaaa - This is the point ----- A then shoot powerfully so powerfully ---- Do you feel it? How important this chip is - otherwise these are fart-holes --- I know the way out - I saw it - it is -. Some have. - I have saved up 8 and a half million money - Because I have improved the rifle completely +30 and it’s impossible to continue - and what is the interest -? I have little interest -. After all, I can improve further, that's what's interesting. To me --- And what else would fall out with 4 slots - random - it gets boring to walk there for a long time -. Does not drop out - everything is already stuck for me ----- And the bonuses give very little - all the more so - - hmm I don't understand what I have achieved, the fact that I took all the bonuses and the color of my name is the color of what is called purple? The last one - but I usually play - I can do worse than green yes - And now --- I thought maybe this would give me further improvement - and I was mistaken - no - not that. Do you know with such a color it will no longer be good to play usually like that - it turns out What does it turn out to be? And with this lilac color - it's no longer convenient for me to play the way I play - yes - with this color they quickly endure everyone. ----- Yes - Why is this happening? And therefore - And because - and because because Pour tea - Full Burst ---- --- I decided to watch some videos on Youtube - Who has what is in service --- And I compare - How am I doing? Yes - Not very good - yes. - And it was even worse - generally very bad. Only the right rifle saves me - it fell out a long time ago - and it doesn't fall out anymore, I came up with a better one and a new one is needed - - ummm Another plan is to learn to dodge. Which button? I don't know - I sometimes succeed - but I just can't figure out what I pressed?