3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 07.11.19 11:08 am

Impressions of the game (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Today, the release of this exclusive. Who have already played - share impressions.

He did the pre-order, wait until.
145 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 07.11.19

Behind 65 hours of play. Completed 100%, take platinum(which by the way was very easy) and collected all data carriers.
Spoiler
Horizon for me is a breath of fresh air in my favorite genre - Action, open-world. If at first it is not much delayed, and after an hour of the game I could off, then after 15-20 hours I just could not put it down.

First and foremost I was struck by the visual part of the game. The game is very beautiful. Also want to mention the engine. No wonder kojima got him for your project. The controls are very comfortable and responsive.

The plot is intriguing. Horizon raises a lot of questions first game and answers really want to know - Who do this Eloy? Where were these robots? How is it the Apocalypse? Why people live like savages tribes from the past? A number of questions that contain spoilers.
And what is most interesting - all these questions we learn along with Eloy, because she knows more than we do.

As for the combat system - if at the initial stage I have killed all the stealth of the bushes, then a little later you began to experience difficulties(on normal difficulty). But when he realized particularly weak points(and it can be viewed at any time), then kill the machine it was a pleasure. But this does not mean that it became easy, and when cars a few, but still not the weakest - there has to be sweat.

Leveling system, and crafting system, very simple(which is a big plus for me), and most of the skills really useful. Fans use various types of weapon and change it during the fight will be delighted. Armor here, too, on every occasion enough. Grind(and it's not enough) not get bored, but on the contrary - the world I want to explore. Side quests are also interesting.

Also find the whole game mechanics taken from other games - mode detective, cleaning of territories, capture the towers, search for items and the like. But in this setting it does not seem secondary and not at all boring.

The game is not without its bugs - Eloi a couple of times jumping it is unclear where, when climbing a vertical surface; the corpse of a dead machine on earth revolves with great speed; production that cannot be collected, because it is inside the rock; objects do not fall together with the burning bridge(screen) and a couple of moments. But that in no way does not prevent to finish the game.
Spoiler

Russian voice leaves much to be desired of course, but she's not disgusting. I wouldn't say the animation entities. the dialogues in the game do not decide anything, but a no choice nevertheless there.

The sequel is worth waiting for - that's for sure. I really hope that the game will not be allowed on the conveyor and the series will be limited to a trilogy or a quadrilogy max.

D
DemonKit 07.11.19

For me, the game is boring, first"Yes, beauty, but when you start to look closely, that is a bummer, the enemies are dumb as a cork, parkour made disgusting, almost did not seize without special projections. For me it is a sad world (with the same Witcher 3 and some were not), to engage in it except the gathering of ingredients, in General, and nothing (And very tired after 10 hours of play). Second time this game to pass the desire does not arise absolutely. My assessment of her, 7. Their money is clearly not worth it.

v
vvsdfdsfgdfg 07.11.19

I bought and started to pass the game ,already played a few hours,I was riveted.In my opinion the game is a masterpiece,it has everything that is inherent in the Witcher and even more,there are smarter things than in the Witcher.Of the benefits says it all.I rarely stick games,only games like Gothic,the Witcher,and that Horizon was hooked,quite on their level,and the graphics and the Witcher is superior.Those who find fault with the game or have not played it or they just don't like this type of game,as I don't like any shooters.Of the downsides of the game like the animation(but I do not fundamentally),Russian translation is so-so,but better than the Witcher in my opinion,also did not like the change of weather conditions,the rain then abruptly the sun ,then again rain,it was very disappointing,the Witcher somehow it was more natural,but here more like a Noose from the point of view of the weather change,well, maybe I still passed not a lot that changes,is also not clear whether there is any change of day and night or only at specific locations,jobs.Haven't yet feel open world,I do not see on the map a lot of characters,there is a sense bellboy and clear assignments.Also playing on hard difficulty and yet generally not difficult,the monsters are not dumb,but they score a stick is not so hard,there is no point in hiding.Don't really like what little skills you can learn.But this is all nitpicking and perhaps opinion on these points has improved.The game for me as a masterpiece,especially against the background that release.Spent 4 thousand on the game expensive ,sure ,but better than to spend it on Andromeda any thread,no offense to the fans mass.My rating 8.5 out of 10,possibly after passing through will be above,below, think much.

b
bakshish 07.11.19

The game is just awesome!! could not put 4 day weekend twice discharging the joystick. The owners of PS4 highly recommend.

k
kornev-93 07.11.19

Dolgoe played ! Freaky atmosphere ! A whole new world . Recommend . Direct desyatochka

G
Gentelman 07.11.19

Advertised zhurnalizd the game, which is actually just good. Fights with monsters - the-top, to change the arrows and fight with different creatures, look for vulnerabilities, to lay a powerful blow, then rip the armor from the belly, shoot you in the capacity that was pretty cool. Introduccin almost divine, the game looks very good. However, the secondary quests are all as on selection: trail trudge, find a person/monster kill/save. Variations about zero, compared to vecherom where there is a choice at the end of quests and unique creature - meh.
Realized at some point stalled, the affair is rather weak (the only normal intrigue associated with one of the first Persians in the game), and the last mission all this hell Hello Witcher. And at times lower performance. And Yes, in spite of cooperating with the Sonia-virus will tell you a secret: read all the persimmons in the name of learning the incredible world of the game is not interesting.
To sum up: a good game, to fight with the monsters is very exciting and is really surprised. It had its moments in the campaign mode, especially the beginning, the game world is beautiful, the turret is the best ever that I saw (seriously), but other aspects fell short. However, I think, for authors killzony even this is great success. I expected less
7/10

Y
Yakim 07.11.19

Yesterday was, frankly speaking I expected more, I love this game!

g
gamebox66614 07.11.19

The game is just the top, but they are so the plot is wrapped...

e
en3rgizer 07.11.19

to diversify would be the side effects enough to make them chtoli, and would topic, well the main story to end as it went in the wrong direction, what I was expecting,and the gameplay is very exciting

d
dimaor 07.11.19

how about the passage takes?

F
FallenGhost 07.11.19

dimaor
If pure plot, I think 20-25 hours.

It took me about 65 hours to complete the game 100%, platinum, and collection of all notes.

J
JackReacher 07.11.19

Passed the same, in that it took me more than a month (played rarely and a little, is true in the output sticky and 6 hours). Not really immersed in the story to begin with decided to run all the side quests. It was a mistake. Already becauses 50 to a maximum level by opening all the skills began to take the main branch and thus ruined the whole challenge, which was conceived by the developer. Thus the final battle at level 50 - just a fart in a puddle, compared to the first meeting with Gromozeka (not story meeting, just casual) at level 25.
Good by itself, the story is interesting, from this angle, the left, the uprising of the machines, a failed scientific experiment that resulted in catastrophe, etc. has not represented in the games. All so serious and deep that even now shoot film. Surprised.
But on open world, quests and a lot more than we have to work and work, so the next part was really an outstanding game.

8.5 out of 10

P
Platinum591 07.11.19

Hi all. There is one question, please tell me how to do the following trick:
https://m.
The slider at 05:35, Eloy runs, makes a sliding tackle and knocks the opponent down. This differs from silent murder on the button P1 ! How to do it ? Thank you.

m
m0lchun 07.11.19

And mode new game+ is?

F
FallenGhost 07.11.19

Vaizard_88_
Unfortunately not.

D
DrDoping 07.11.19

Platinum591 wrote:
The slider at 05:35, Eloy runs, makes a sliding tackle and knocks the opponent down. This differs from silent murder on the button P1 ! How to do it ? Thank you.
This is the silent elimination, but sunset face. Often this animation crashes.

D
DrDoping 07.11.19

The game was half.
It (the game, huh?) from the first seconds amaze you with its beauty. Looks great (facial animation, of course, does not count).
Open world, IMHO, this game is not needed. It is empty and boring to explore because of it. About the side quests have said, then I have nothing to add.
The plot does not Shine with originality. It is predictable, very boring and only touches in a couple of key missions.
Best weapon (except for bow hunting for the sun) to get the game in an hour game, the same goes for the best armor (except the weaver shield, which can be run only in the last mission). Crafting, gathering, trading, levelling up, skills - all entered for the record and made by \. Absolutely unnecessary and boring lasciviousness, addictive game.
As for role-playing component. It's terrible. *Eloy, you did not recognize up to 18 years and all you outlaw the former. But for the SAKE of the TRIBE go out and kill #John DOE. Of course I'll do it! You're the best my brother! In the dialogues there is no possibility of the answer choices, only clarifying questions and the only answer which will start a quest or finish the dialogue. There is no escape. The logic and motivation of GG is also not so good (there's no examples, and spoilers).
However, the game abruptly implemented battles with the machines, but fighting with people extremely boring (we run with a stick in the crowd and knead all). At some points, the game forces you to sweat and to apply all the ingenuity that would cut unwanted car.
The music is terrible.
The coolest thing I found in - game photo mode with built-in editor (you can make masterpieces out of the blue/how you get home from work, will fill a couple of screenshots here).
The game I advise you to take just for a new experience in the original setting. But to buy a game solely on sales and on venues such as Craigslist.

Only for photo mode, Grifoni and an interesting setting will put the game 4/10.

d
dimaor 07.11.19

What can I say - the game just about..ennaya, only morons can put the game 4/10

B
Bombardirovschik 07.11.19

dimaor
are you sure that the game is not Kalishche?
Why do you call the person above a moron? maybe the game is shit? Vaughn said at the top that in the dialogues even have a choice

N
Nemeckiy Karlson 07.11.19

Bomber
What bomback already in the game to shit here ? Still can Horizon your rectum is not haunted..
------------
Passed.The plot is one of the best over the years , in terms of non-triviality recall from the last except MGSV , gameplay in the core game is so solid and monolithic , even at the end of the game , passing 50 hours in my case not at all annoying to disassemble robots , a pleasant challenge, even on medium difficulty, regardless of level , 2 riscara calm me down at level 35 on the medium difficulty.I note the cons (peculate for the sake of this look down here ) fighting with the people here actually shoot at them pleasantly , die beautiful , but compared to the level of study of the disassembly of cars , shoot people are perceived completely unnecessary , but I would like more animation options for silent kills stealth , about quests is nothing wrong and nothing good can not say , pretty standard.Here above are some not very smart people , say gently , placing stupid the game claims under the variation of the dialogues , so Horizon is not an RPG , but first and foremost a shooter with open world RPG elements , Stalker is no dialogue in reproach is not intended , text and Note...and a gorgeous soundtrack , the main theme that creeps up , well, about the visual part is not described just lazy.In short Guirrilla Games rose to the highest in the League , and Horizonу 9 out of 10.