3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 10.11.21 12:16 am

People around you

An imposing-looking man began to behave aggressively, swear, shout and rush about the car. Everyone was wildly scared, and only one 70-year-old woman firmly took his hand and held him until he calmed down and quietly sat down on the floor with tears in her eyes. The person who took the photo asked why she behaved this way, to which an unexpected answer followed: “I am the mother of two sons about his age and I know how life sometimes brings them, and all they need at this moment is not feel lonely. "
26 Comments
Sort by:
t
the endless misanthropy o 10.11.21

I hate both

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

grandmother probably in the past champion in arm wrestling)) squeezed so that the bull cried))

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

And she risked running into a real psychopath.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Wild Rider wrote:
And she risked running into a real psychopath.
When you live 70 years old, you will learn to identify a person by sight.

A
Alexator 10.11.21

Good story. So why didn't you step in?

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

stalker7162534
This Woman is a good psychologist .. Nervous is not the one who knocks his fingers on the table, but the one who gets annoyed !!!

7Rain7 10.11.21

Well done, what else to say.

A
AR3E 10.11.21

Clever woman.

J
Jc jensen 10.11.21

playground in pikabu mutates with its snotty stories

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

Feelings are for weaklings.

R
Russian_Lawyer 10.11.21

But my mother does not recognize mental suffering, even if you open your veins in front of her, she will not lead an eyebrow. Now, if I break my leg - then yes! He will not leave the bed, he will take care of him, he will give himself all. And everyones there: "I was brought!" - believes that all these are prejudices and each person can control himself, and who does not, it means that he simply does not want to.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

don't let the noise around ...

G
Gauguin 10.11.21

Problems are individual for everyone, but the consequence is always the same - suffering. Therefore, there is no need to think that "your problems are more important than others'", they are more important to you, and the effect will be the same for everyone. Although now, in the postmodern era, among the mentally retarded, it is certainly fashionable to be price tags-mesanthraps and disregard each other.

s
sаnic 10.11.21

Lubof will save the world.
SpoilerTian not needed

r
requiemmm 10.11.21

Gauguin wrote:
it is certainly fashionable to be among the mentally retarded.
No, not fashionable. Cynicism and hatred of people is a defensive reaction to an internal conflict and tons of mental garbage, shoveled as a result of many years of self-digging. Reflection that does not find an answer. "If the problem is not in me, the problem is in you! And since the problem is in you, what right do you have to tell me ?!" - well, or something similar, leading to the loss of the sense of the pack. There remains a man (one piece) and all the others (many), two herds, one of which consists of one individual. Now the question is, how can you demand compassion for other species on an instinctive level? Do you empathize with frogs? And the chimpanzee at the zoo? By the way, usually such people still love animals. Not least for honesty. In this case, the instincts do not go anywhere, which is funny.
The instinct says: Create, stsuko, pair, procreate and multiply, bleat! And the individual answered him: dude, it smells like xenophilia, well, you nafig! And so many years until the roof goes south.
Only a highly developed (albeit potentially) creature can drive itself into such a trap. Our stripe brothers have practically no individuality. If you communicate with them, there is one We are all around. We went, we are, we are, normal guys do not behave like that, normal guys, so that like everyone else ... always a flock, just different every time. Probably, this is a mechanism that slows down evolution, but it is not clear why it is necessary to limit the most developed individuals of the population, what is the catch at all. Only one option comes to mind, this exists so that the misanthrop price tag that has made its way through this swamp can use all this biomass with benefit. By the way, the history of mankind confirms that any real breakthrough has always occurred against the backdrop of a massacre between herds that had nothing to do with whoever got to the shepherd's chair. It doesn't matter

G
Gauguin 10.11.21

requiemmm
I did not learn anything new, they tried in vain - all the same illiterate biologization, psychology and similar nonsense. However, if you are engaged in biologization, then the price tags-mezanthraps are archaism, the most primitive creatures, this is the whole problem.

W
Wing42 10.11.21

Gauguin wrote:
... price tags-mesanthropes
How much is a tub of misanthropes nowadays? Needed for experimentation.

G
Garrus-1994 10.11.21

Wing42
Do not do not, do not rush to take them. He's a breeder. You see a new breed was brought up by "mesanthropes", these are no longer misanthropes. Before picking up their ears, ask about the research results. What if the ears are there ... radioactive? Or maybe what you mean by the ears, the ears of the "mezanthraps" are not, and he will sell them to you? Find out everything, well.
Gauguin the
most primitive creatures
And this primitivism is based on ...?

W
Wing42 10.11.21

Garrus-1994 wrote:
Don’t don’t don’t, don’t rush to take them. He's a breeder. You see a new breed was brought up by "mesanthropes", these are no longer misanthropes.
Sounds reasonable. I will wait, maybe these new mesanthropes are absolutely not worth the former misanthropes. A tub is not an ear, it is a measure, a capacity, a distant relative of the basin.

G
Gauguin 10.11.21

Wing42 wrote:
How much is a tub of misanthropes today?
Take it for free, you can immediately for the bioreactor.
Garrus-1994 wrote:
Is this primitivism based on ...?
On an animal angry reaction to others, as potential competitors who need to be destroyed. Well, a false identity (we are not talking about a real one) is a cheap way to increase your own dominance.