3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IOne86 07.11.19 11:09 am

Why among gamers few successful people?

I don't mean direct to the oligarchs, at least making for example 60-100k in Moscow/St. Petersburg and 40-50K in the regions.

Many will say, like we have in the regions there are no jobs, people are forced to work for 15K. But active young people leaving the regions in search of a normal wage (the same as Moscow is growing not because of the growth of the indigenous population), factories are working for pennies retirees, aunts, losers and drunks.
Someone is working remotely(programmers for example), someone is working on watch where normally pay.

I have been in the University newcomers who lived in the Dorm, at the end of training got a real job and now hold good positions.
Local Muscovites who have brains, I got to a good place, someone is a programmer(and grew up in system architect), someone analytical, someone with project Manager, etc.

And here on the website, the feeling that the people working mostly in low-paying jobs the type of the seller, a guard, etc.
For example, when some expected the game broke immediately after, most of the posts you type topics like when crack?, whether Denuvo? etc. On the offer to buy the game immediately called the student that is the nurse bought the game, etc.
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
GetJet 07.11.19

There are a lot of people from Moscow earning 60-100k, so in Moscow is the average salary of the Manager.
Many earn more.
About the regions do not know what the RFP.
As for when the crack and about denovo this scorotron and College kids writing, which are the majority.

M
MunchkiN 616 07.11.19

whichever side of this pitch problem is approached... peck-peck-peck
for a start znachitsya should determine who is a gamer or it's a person that sometimes plays games Tolley STE man that is interested in games and playing felts person who plays a lot - keen gamer.
and then I znaczaco is the next consideration - gaming is a competitive time leisure plus it's more specific thoughts because thoughts about the games should occupy and displace other ideas.
and successful people in the meme of people in high-ranking posts, all sorts of ultra top managers well, and then there are all sorts of rich merchants. and I listed those people that do their welcome business, regardless of the number of shipping peck-peck-peck. and it seems to me that the aforesaid conventional group of all sorts of people have put a lot of personal and mental conditions in order to occupy his position and has a specific personal orientation and processes information associated with your activities. why passionate gamers such people are likely to be either the actual rarity or their activities are related to irami and therefore Igori take their pitch mind.
in the stop I do not think that there is some sort of statistical gradation among the people of the middle class, which would be clearly shown that such people who are interested in gaming there is not enough or Vice versa. if you move way - to the contrary.
and finally, just gaming entertainment is not very expensive and generally available on temporary expenses, because fun is also available for the lower classes and the lower classes relative to the average peck-peck-peck more.
well, what to cracks and a fair wind this is a national Pitch such fun. and the theme of statistics Kramerov very big and entertaining and people do not have income therefore not able to motivate the expenses but having a pitch basis and satisfied the lower needs on the pyramid of needs (approx. schoolchildren and students) probably it is among the catching the wind a certain percentage.

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.11.19

IOne86 wrote:
Many will say, like we have in the regions there are no jobs, people are forced to work for 15K.
So the job is still there, just underpaid...
IOne86 wrote:
Why among gamers few successful people?
How much playing WoW and other games, which conduct the Championships? And how many of those players are among the winners to receive top prizes? Well.
And generally with a frightened gamer, that is, the player in video games, lol, needs to earn video games if it is, sorry, kind of entertainment (a service you as the gamer to provide, and the client usually pays for the service, and not Vice versa).

R
RikoChiko 07.11.19

On Dace every second successful.

M
Mayamenstate 07.11.19

IOne86
You at least saw the reality of programmers in Russia/Ukraine? Well, those in any company or Agency somewhere? They all have glasses and they all have necessarily a guy Snowden. That man came to this firm or the Agency, looked at him and said, Here is a programmer. And in the West? Bill Gates? Steve Jobs? Jen-Hsun Huang?

Imagine if people type Schwarzenegger would be doing this presentation by Nvidia, what would people think? And if people type Valuev sat would place the programmer in the firm or Agency? What the hell is a programmer? As fashion designers what are there in the West? Fashion TV watched? Therefore, you can not without this here type to get a job. At least in Russia, at least in the West. Even if you have education. Although in this case you won't even get it, because without this type or you're not doing, or will do, but after you expel.

R
RussianQuaker 07.11.19

What happened? Well, in a nutshell: wages in Russia are low, what the janitor that successful of the programmer. Understand? The programmer also. A divided profession on the prestigious and not prestigious, only skins.

y
yariko.v 07.11.19

It is not geymerstvo, and in quest of something to achieve. Only some games a little confusing, need to improve. I, for example, this game inspired the creation of games. However I have not yet mastered ZD-graphics, but have written a few 2D games. One of them I even the with interest play. It's a little hard to be and have a chance to get a designer and a tester, but not dependent on any publishers. By the way, 2D games also have advantages, they don't need top-end card, my game works fine on GF9800.

S
SFX3 07.11.19

DUC once they work sweet .. They all play Yes igrayut... Yeesh I'm such noguti know.

D
DanteNefelimSparda 07.11.19

If you do not have successful people,at whose expense playing?I don't think all on the neck of parents sit.

D
Dogmit 07.11.19

IOne86
We live in Russia where a successful person can only be a United Russia party official and his relatives, or even some crook and a thief. Gamers are also mostly honest and decent people, so they can't be successful in our country.

W
WarlokIII 07.11.19

Probably because I know how much playing dcusa, all developed procrastination to one degree or another. That is, they can't focus on something, the type of work, and switch to something more interesting in their case game.
In this respect, I am the most hard procrastinator of all our shoblu. I before to do some business I want to play atleast an hour, but before you play, pozalipaesh on a pair of rollers on utubia, and then I remembered what thread the film, start to watch. Inspection. Play with a couple of hours, but the clock is already 1.49 nights