3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Invisible Sun 10.11.21 02:25 pm

Do you often have bombs in skating rinks or from schoolchildren?) (Dota 2)

For example, yes, there are those who are beaten off that I want to shower ..
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeJJ 10.11.21

Rarely come across repulsed ones (meaning those who take difficult heroes, not knowing how to play them). Usually, plums are due to "I'll buy bkb later someday", "why do I need a bkb against mortra? I'd rather buy an abyssal", well, they are relaxed when you seem to be dragging yourself and allowing yourself 1 to 3 bursts, etc. etc.

S
SeJJ 10.11.21

Yesterday, for example, they dragged it with five supports))
Spoiler

Z
Zenok 10.11.21

SeJJ is
not surprising, at 900mmr then

D
Devil477 10.11.21

It's more fun to watch those who consider everyone to be repulsed, but in fact they themselves are not of a high mind)

S
SeJJ 10.11.21

Zenok
once me with my low mmr threw 1.5k. I was crazy about the stupidity of both opponents and teammates. no, well, really, they didn't even hear anything about counter-peaking)) these types probably just successfully passed the calibration, since how much mmr you get after calibration is where you stay to live)

S
SeJJ 10.11.21

Devil477
is not funny, there was one such, in mmr he sounded a miner, didn't really defal, three were fed per CD, and I was with the best CDA on a wiper, cancer. Cancer is probably simply because he could not pull out four incompetent ones ... I do not consider myself a trash and adequately assess my skill, playing at least zero in CDA, but if someone feeds and shouts that I am cancer. then of course it can't help but anger

S
Swit-vlad 10.11.21

SeJJ wrote:
how much mmr do you get after calibration - there you stay to live)
I disagree, I got more mmr than I have now)