3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meepys 10.11.21 02:27 pm

A game bug or something I don't understand? (Dark Souls 3)

I noticed that my durability in 6 hours of playing with the same weapon and armor does not change at all, no matter how much they hit me, how the armor and weapons were intact, and remained, why?
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
Went181 10.11.21

Meepys
She falls, current slowly, and recovers by the fire

J
JOtaroro 10.11.21

Meepys
dude says it right. strength in this game at first drops extremely slowly and there are a lot of bonfires here. and even free estus often give

V
VеRteX 10.11.21

In this part, unfortunately, there is no point in fixing the powder at all, already on ng + and for all the time I did not have a chance to use it. There are so many bonfires that they simply do not have time to break even to the middle. In general, weirdness, in the second part there was a bug due to 60fps - the weapon broke catastrophically quickly, in this part it was catastrophically slow, in my opinion the golden mean was just in Demon's Souls and the first Dark Souls.

Q
QUlCK 10.11.21

RGC The
drying pole is, as I understand it, an analogue of the "Katana" from the second part. In English translation, it was called Washing Pool. In 3 parts they translated more competently

S
Shkolotunya 10.11.21

People are lucky! I have half of the sword (one and a half) goes to 5 enemies

V
VеRteX 10.11.21

Meepys Everything is reset

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

RGC
Which I broke by ~ 75% in the longest race, and so the strength did not fall below half.
In this part, the weapon is really very strong, even too much. But it's better than the second part