3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Breakwater 10.11.21 02:27 pm

The most ridiculous weapon in the STARWARS universe (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I suggest you have some fun and make a rating of the strangest and most ridiculous weapons and equipment in SW.
We are not discussing physics, but exclusively appearance, convenience and functionality.
My own favorite is the Wookiee Crossbow. The key word is "CROSSBOW". Who is giving him a title?
178 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahtani 10.11.21

it would be better for you instead of saber, the brain was given
at least red: o)

S
Seer 10.11.21

Moron weapons? In my opinion, they are all normal. Morons can only be their carriers. :)

W
WOLF7 10.11.21

Princess Leia in the fourth episode at the very beginning had some kind of skinny, thin and a meter long blaster ... uuuuh. how he pisses me off !!!

B
Breakwater 10.11.21

Yes, evil))) And Han Solo has a modified Mauser from the October Revolution of the 17th. )

Тed 10.11.21

I am enraged by the sound blasters. They are very dull. The light is super!

A
Angel_Trent 10.11.21

No, Gungan boombooms don't rule. Gungans rule, and their boombooms are annoying. Well, in Battlefront 2, you need to run up close to the droid, not die even before that and slap a boom. Kamikaze, damn it.

B
Breakwater 10.11.21

And I am also pissed off by the harpoon behind the flying car in Episode 5 on Hoth. So still so strong that it knocks down a giant shagodroid))))

W
WOLF7 10.11.21

And I still get mad at these steps. Some kind of stupid, armored, braked rams. The steps in episode 2 were much better

[
[system] _NiCk 10.11.21

The thing that doesn't fit into the game is the ax.

Тed 10.11.21

You're right! Gamorian axes for soap!

A
Assassination Request 10.11.21

Plasma torch ..

Тed 10.11.21

Plasma torch is a useful thing !!!

A
Angel_Trent 10.11.21

What are you ?? The world with gamorrean axes kneads everything within a radius of three meters into a salad! Axes rule.

s
scareproof 10.11.21

Aahaha PPC, but they only look like Gammoreans .. For the axes are as absurd as they are.

A
Angel_Trent 10.11.21

What do you understand! The girl with the axes looks more than awesome: P

W
WOLF7 10.11.21

such a taporik in real life still needs to be raised.

s
scareproof 10.11.21

Wolf, you're right here .. And girls with axes don't attract me)) they don't attract me at all))

Тed 10.11.21

Imagine a girl with an ax cold sweat immediately breaks through!

m
mannequin 10.11.21

Natural girl, with a natural ax! Who is against?

s
scareproof 10.11.21

* broke a cold sweat *