3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 10.11.21 02:27 pm

Why isn't Rockstar adding new stats to Socialclub? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

There are many updates to GTA Online: Lowriders, Freemode Events, Authorities and other bandits .. Why isn't Rockstar adding new statistics regarding these updates? The only thing added: the maximum height of the hydraulic jump. I would like to see how many times and in what challenges in free mode I won, what kind of boss jobs I did, how long I was a boss, how much a bully, etc. But you could also add unique tattoos or clothing as a reward for completing these achievements ...
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

1. this should be written to the forum in English letters
2. they will not answer
3. they don’t care
4. they add any garbage, such as new cars and clothes, no missions, nothing. Rockstar are good at staging, but their gameplay stalled even on San Andreas.
5. They can't even write down a normal anti-cheat on a pitch, as if it is not in their interests to sell all these packs with bucks, where is it to statistics.
6.On the old consoles, the innovation motorcycle does not have a chain animation, they just copied the model with lost and damned, not deigning to cut the animation. made it only for the release on ps4 and xone, which seems to hint at the degree of their interest in online. and let them say what they want - on all fronts, this online did not fit at all.

Spoiler
yesterday meyan was terribly burning from all these downloads. why couldn't you just make a download as soon as you poke something? noooooo, you need to make the camera SLOWLY approach when you select a character, it is necessary that the animation of how you enter and exit is played continuously, you must watch the same videos after missions and listen to the same conversations that cannot be skipped , instead of fast loading the game, you are waiting for the city to load beautifully from above and change the time of day in front of your eyes, this is much more important than saving 30 seconds of time on each load.
sc, it burns so bad for me from this console. and this is the menu on M, where you choose food, armor, etc. - just PPC. it's so difficult to make mouse support, so as not to poke buttons back and forth.

all. I finished, thanks.

v
v_Sledgehammer_v 10.11.21

Oh that calm down. Rockstars grabbed the dough and "print" part 6 for a long time. Additions are kaneshno coming out, but something small I doubt.

v
victorzh 10.11.21

vatsonification
If we are to develop the topic, then for almost a year (as long as I have been playing online) my brain has taken out something else: in the social club statistics, only 10 cars from garages are visible. Actually, I now have 46 cars and motorcycles, and I want to see them all without going into the game. Moreover, it is desirable - sorted by garages. And ideally - a detailed description of the installed tuning and the current selling price of each specific car in LS Customs. All this data is in the game - why is it not in the statistics? Instead, I see some kind of crap I personally do not need, such as the number of bullets fired, the number of deaths from drowning in water, the number of hours on the wanted list, etc. Even if an open API for working with statistics was provided, but this is not.

s
sonovv 10.11.21

gta 5 was released on September 17, 2013, I'm glad that at least the machines are being added and the servers are still running.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

sonovv
jedi academy came out in 2003, still play

s
sonovv 10.11.21

lookaway
I am sincerely happy for you! my eyes will burst if I run something like that at 1080p.