3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MyXa98 10.11.21 02:31 pm

Batman vs Iron Man (Batman: Arkham City)

Batman and Iron Man have a lot in common, such as the technology they use to fight.
I am personally for Batman
85 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joey jordison superball 10.11.21

After reading the title of the topic, I thought that the mushrooms had already been stuck))

J
Justice lord batman 10.11.21

not both of them are good, but I have more batman ro to my soul
, firstly, b-man doesn’t have more enemies for iron
; second, batman almost always works alone and iron has a friend, a warrior

K
Keks-man 10.11.21

jaller0461, the arguments copied from some site are not entirely true. For example, the record for the carrying capacity of 3 tons. And if he squeezed the maximum out of his theme, he would not grow muscles (although not without it), but increase their efficiency (which is almost always equal to 20-30 percent and which grows from adrenaline) by means of adrenaline capsules, etc. (I this is not very good). Well, okay, God bless it. Batman will not stand up to the iron man in any way. If only because He has an exoskeleton, which is almost impossible to pierce (well, perhaps with a Hail into it), plus there is infrared vision, and Betts cannot get close to him. And he will quickly chop it with repulsors.

N
Nighthawkreal 10.11.21

The Bats won even the less armored ones.

K
Keks-man 10.11.21

Hmm, then how can Betts get Stark on?

N
Nighthawkreal 10.11.21

How his evil colleague did it :)

K
Killer2427 10.11.21

OnE | Keks-man
+ Iron Man can lift a person to a height where the temperature is extremely low, as when he tested the suit in the first film, Mark 3,4,5 are resistant to any temperature, so in this scenario, Betts will turn into an ice crystal)
Yes and Batman cannot withstand a direct battle, because Tony's suit is essentially an armored exoskeleton, while Bats has Kevlar, Kevlar versus titanium + gold, betarangs versus high-powered repulsors, one shot from the central repulsor on the chest and Batman will have a beautiful hole )

N
Nighthawkreal 10.11.21

And he made a mistake, there it was a question of a certain Steel, but he thinks about the same.

p
poT9ka 10.11.21

the game is certainly better !! and if you compare them in reality, who will win, then I think the iron will win !! although 1x1 just like that (considering the movies) the batman will put it down!

V
VladMurr 10.11.21

What nonsense is this?

o
oleg_assassin 10.11.21

Although it's silly to compare two famous characters, I'm still for Batman.

N
Nighthawkreal 10.11.21

http://s009.radikal.ru/i309/1106/de/51eceea68e56.jpg

:)

F
FixFlow 10.11.21

Stupidity!

H
Harbinger 10.11.21

Although it's silly to compare two famous characters, I'm still for Batman. [2]

O
Osprey 10.11.21

batman)

-
-Iskander- 10.11.21

The topic is stupid.

G
General146 10.11.21

It seems to me that Batman will win, he will not climb into a frontal attack, it makes no sense, he will study the enemy, find his weak point, without an exoskeleton, Tony is weak, and I am sure that Batman will find a way to cut off all the electronics in Iron Man or something like that. ... And as a last resort, to build your own analogue of an exoskeleton, Bruce has enough mind and money
PS. Yes, the topic is not highly intellectual, but the great thinkers who love to talk only about lofty matters, no one asks to climb here

N
Nighthawkreal 10.11.21

Well, Prometheus easily brought out the analogue of the iron man from the Justice League from the side.

r
ribkinmisha 10.11.21

Strengths and Abilities
- Superhuman strength and reliable protection of the suit
- Master of hand-to-hand combat

- Radio emission
Even thanks to this, Iron will win.

N
Nighthawkreal 10.11.21

I never thought that this spoiled cripple was a master of hand-to-hand combat.