3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alamut95 07.11.19 11:11 am

Video card went crazy

This problem. I was sitting in YouTube and watched the video, suddenly the image on the monitor disappeared, writes no signal, and the sound is. I decided to restart PC and after restart the cooler on the graphics card began to wildly to make a noise like never before. I opened the system unit and cleaned all the dust (it was not much), but still the fan is not stopped wildly spinning and the image never appeared. I pulled the battery from the BIOS and decided to create this topic. Does anyone have any suggestions with what may be causing this problem? The GTX 770.
40 Comments
Sort by:
F
FazoInvertor 07.11.19

First take it apart and clean it from the inside out, simultaneously replacing the thermal paste on the chip. If this does not help, most likely the first symptoms of a gradual dump of the chip on the card VC. In service now his only carry on REBOL - i.e. the complete soldering of the contacts between the motherboard and the processor.

A
Alamut95 07.11.19

nickSIA
The image on the monitor, writes that there is no signal, that is, nothing is visible.

FazoInvertor
Yes, I will, if resetting BIOS does not help.

n
nickSIA 07.11.19

Alamut_95
Connectors check. Maybe put the image on the second monitor (TV) ? Onboard video card works ?

A
Alamut95 07.11.19

nickSIA
No, I didn't touch anything, the monitor just suddenly lost the signal. Built-in card works. Put the card in the second connector, the result is the same, wildly making noise and no picture.

n
nickSIA 07.11.19

Alamut_95
Wildly noisy. The cooler is 100% hammer. Try to get vidyahu. While using built-in plug. If you have a friend, you can have him check. If the same canoe with him. 100% video card died.

A
Alamut95 07.11.19

nickSIA
At the maximum, even at high loads so as not to make noise ever.

n
nickSIA 07.11.19

Alamut_95
At incl. the computer until the BIOS comes, this may not pick up settings.

A
Alamut95 07.11.19

nickSIA
The computer normally turns on and runs on a built-in, even if not to take out the 770, which continues to make noise.

n
nickSIA 07.11.19

Alamut_95
Check with friends for credibility. If they have the same map unfortunately played into the box.

A
Alamut95 07.11.19

nickSIA
Here is a video

n
nickSIA 07.11.19

Alamut_95
Hmm... strange you got the power 8+8пин. pin all ribs in place, but the second 8пин I see that part of the veins is missing. So it has always been ? Have a friend who can check your vidyahu ?

A
Alamut95 07.11.19

nickSIA
Yes, it always was
Spoiler

Tonight going to check the other, if I can connect the card to his ancient computer.

n
nickSIA 07.11.19

Alamut_95
Power supply take )))

A
Alamut95 07.11.19

nickSIA
The problem may be the power supply?

n
nickSIA 07.11.19

Alamut_95
It can be. Even the mother may fail. Connectors, wire, RAM. So from the beginning, check each to be sure that this is exactly the video card...

A
Alamut95 07.11.19

nickSIA
I hooked the card to my computer other, the same picture, spinning at full speed. Apparently the map skiff, although I did not disperse and there is nothing wrong with it did. Will have to be repaired. Thanks for the tips.

S
StormX07 07.11.19

Well, all died. Good rant
Repairman carry it so if the road

z
zaychick 07.11.19

What repairs did it? What the trouble was? Does it make sense to repair? I have a hd7970 for the same symptoms...

A
Alamut95 07.11.19

zaychick
Just waved his hand and did not do. He said that the dump of the chip and the repair will cost. In fact, confirmed my words. I doubt that they even looked. In the end, I did not bother and bought another. If there is a normal workshop, then I would advise you to pay for repairs. Let them do a diagnostic and then tell you the price and if the price is not as snappy, and it's worth it, then let him fix. If the repair is expensive, then I was told and I've read that it is possible to warm up in the oven and it is likely that none will work and even live a long time. You can Google to learn how to warm up the graphics card.

S
Sergey067 07.11.19

If the repair is expensive, then I was told and I've read that it is possible to warm up in duhovke it is likely that none will work and even live a long time.You can Google to learn how to warm up the graphics card.

Well it's clear now where does this caste is programistov .... Through word of mouth.- single minded was awesome - everything was picked up. The key here it is likely, and the fact that the PCB Board can thus be Ugarit to such an extent that SMD elements (and not only) will begin to deteriorate - this is the tenth case. Nuno... That would explain - as a warm-up, stupidly if one or more DrMos's left? The temperature of the oven will magician and restore the n-p transitions, and the scheme of the DrMos ?