3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
azumixxl 07.11.19 11:12 am

The elder gods (Mortal Kombat 11)

The plot of the game when Raiden comes to the Council sitting 3 senior God. Then he comes and the hall of the gods is destroyed. Tetrion that killed the rest of the elder gods? Or where did they go? And if so how did she cope with two?
4 Comments
Sort by:
o
or-i-on 07.11.19

There is in fact not said, but guesses can be: 1) miraculously, she was able to kill them two at a time. 2) Perhaps helped her mother

a
azumixxl 07.11.19

or-i-on
Mother couldn't help she was busy hourglass and never left.That is why she needed protection. Then I had another terria. In one of fatlock Atrion finishes first by water then fire then earth(sharp stones) Gods Starish too three the same elements.When Raiden visits them, they speak in unison(simultaneously). Can actually Catrion the only elder God and all of this was created by Kronik just to manipulate Raiden. It is a pity that the developers did not bother to shed light on this situation.

K
Kamred 07.11.19

In my opinion, there are five gods sat.) It is unknown whether Atrion, Kronik if they were killed, but the fact that they were killed.

M
Mark-1 07.11.19

Found their images in the collections game, added to their human form I do not remember that show, but the models so made were, they look cooler than Tetryon, interesting characters would have probably turned out...