3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meepys 10.11.21 02:33 pm

Blacksmith (Dark Souls 3)

I now have such a problem, I knocked out a sharpening stone, but when I go to the blacksmith (in the temple of fire) and press "Temper weapon", then I only show hardening with the help of "Exquisite gem, fire or stone of loss", how to do this , what would be hardened with a sharpening stone?
11 Comments
Sort by:
X
XrOnA666 10.11.21

You
need to find Meepys Coal and give it to the blacksmith. There are 4 of them in the game, but see where to look in Google.

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

Meepys
XrOnA666 Right, you need coals, if you need location, you can look at the wiki or if you want to sign

R
Richards 10.11.21

Yes, you will find it along the way, if you like klipomaniac and collect everything that you see, you will find it.

A
Alexander Borodin 10.11.21

XrOnA666
that is, they are going pretty early? I have reached the guardians of the abyss and have already found 3-4 pieces.

M
Meepys 10.11.21

Inzanagi
And what kind of coal is needed to harden with the help of sharpening?

X
XrOnA666 10.11.21

Alexander Borodin
Most likely you have found coal that returns ashes (There was humanity in DS2. I don’t know here). Above was given a list of the names of all four coals.

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

Meepys
If for sharpening with a sharpening gem, then Farron's Coal

X
XCAL1BRUH 10.11.21

Meepys
You need Farron's Coal. Located on the Path of Sacrifices. From the fire, where you meet Henri and Horace, you go down and turn a little to the right. There, behind two enemies with wooden idols on their backs are the ruins of a citadel, and there is a Black Knight with a large sword. It can be bypassed on the right balcony, and there is coal in the corridor behind it. In the same place (but closer to the knight) the mercenary's set and his starting weapon (scimitars).
With this coal, you can create sharpened (more bonus from dexterity), heavy (more from strength) and poisoned weapons.

A

XrOnA666
not not not. I have already given them to the blacksmith. I don't remember how I got them, though. Some, like, I found, some, like, knocked out. but I don’t remember the names. I only remember that they have names.
and yes, coal-humanity has already understood) what was what to redo.

X
XrOnA666 10.11.21

Alexander Borodin
Well, by that moment you could only give a maximum of 2.

A

XrOnA666 is
strange. then I confused something. sorry)