3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SCAR. 10.11.21 02:38 pm

Help with the passage. (Sonic Generations)

This topic was created so that people who are stuck at some point could ask a question and receive an answer or recommendation from other users, how exactly to go through the "braking" moment. Well, so that people would not offtopic in other topics.
Therefore: If you are stuck somewhere, do not know how to "lay down" a certain boss, or you still have some problem in this "direction" - you are welcome on this topic. =)
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton588 10.11.21

I chose supersonic and at the levels I am normal what to do

S
SCAR. 10.11.21

Collect 50 rings and click on the "Y" button (which is also responsible for changing the Sonic).

K
Kostya Senyuk 10.11.21

SiFoSha
It is necessary to knock down all the stones.
and how is it, vsmysle knock down? jump and shoot down or stupidly zip (he knocks them down). how in general?
PS: I have already knocked everything down (with my face), and even when I still manage to catch up with him (shadow), it is highlighted like a blah, that you can shoot into a negro, but it doesn’t work :(

K
Kostya Senyuk 10.11.21

that's all, passed already: D stones all knock down nada in order to catch up with him as they fly at him, not with your face you knock them down or with your priest (you jump up ne pumeite). game class

S
SCAR. 10.11.21

DESMULTi
When you collect all the spheres, Sonic is charged with energy and rushes forward (his boost also turns purple).
As you probably noticed, the action turns into a long straight line, on which small blocks are placed.
You crash into them at speed - they crumble from the impact and the fragments fly straight into Shadow, hitting and slowing him down.
Thus, you run and knock down all these blocks, and after that Shadow should already be very close to Sonic.
And at this moment you must go behind him (this way Sonic will no longer feel air resistance and will run faster than Shadow).
And you start ramming him in the back, knocking the rings out of him.
As soon as Shadow loses all the rings, you will win it and finish it off with a savory finish.
Everything.

PS
Damn it. I am late. = '(
Well, I don’t care, others will come in handy. =)

n
nekomat_a 10.11.21

I am very sorry .. I can’t go through the last boss when 1 hurray remains, he takes a big red sphere throws at me ... I can’t do anything .. because I play on my computer all the buttons are somehow tricked ... S-jump and etc ... what should I do?

n
nekomat_a 10.11.21

they start to turn the current ... and what to do next?

S
SCAR. 10.11.21

If I understand correctly, then this is the moment when both Sonic "crash" into the bright energy sphere, which serves as the core of the boss.
Hold and hold the two buttons that are displayed on the screen.
Sonic must "drill" this core and eventually pierce it through, destroying the boss.

PS
On a PC, you can reassign the buttons if the standard layout is inconvenient.

K
Kostyan K2stalker 10.11.21

How tired I am to pass these gates with bells, why, WELL, WHY did they push so many of them into the game ?!

S
SCAR. 10.11.21

Well, after all, it's not necessary to go through. And they put them here specifically so that the players have something else to occupy themselves, in addition to the standard levels.

K

SCAR.
Not necessary, but my soul will be out of place if I do not pass them
This is understandable, but not 90 levels

S
SCAR. 10.11.21

Kostyan K2stalker
And this is on purpose, so that after a couple of evenings you don't quit the game. So that you want to go through them more and more. =)

K

SCAR.
Well, yes, I passed) This Sonic I passed longer than MW3 and F3AR combined. Sonic Team did a great job, great anniversary
PS And yes, thanks for the help, some of your tips on the forum were useful to me

S
SCAR. 10.11.21

Kostyan K2stalker
Thank you. : 3

k
kenny184 10.11.21

I know a little off topic, but all the same: people, I recently read that there is such a secret in the game, in short, you buy some SEGA Genesis Controller in the Skill Shop, carry it to the sega console somewhere near the green hill level and you can play the very first sonic. If it's true, tell me how to buy this controller since I don't have it in the Skill Shop (((

S
SCAR. 10.11.21

kenny184
There really is such a secret, but the fact is that it exists only on the console versions of the game (PS3, X-Box 360).
The PC version simply does not exist.

http://news.playground.ru/34701/

m
mamapapa1 10.11.21

help pliiiz I can not get through the first level in sonic hedgehog on ps 3 where the rings need to jump over the river and collect them, but I can’t jump, he falls into the water and it all starts first, I run around this area like a fool and explain everything to me clumsily what I need make to pass this level all the prompts sound current in English.

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 10.11.21

And at the very beginning, you just need to go through all 3 locations for both Sonic, or collect all the red rings?

N
N69 10.11.21

autogen batyr
Keys on missions (needed for the boss).

I
ItachiSan_RUS 10.11.21

People, tell me, there is no saving purely for achievements?) For example, one red ring has not been collected and one mission has not been completed?) And then 90 missions and a bunch of red rings are very lazy to look for, thanks in advance)))