3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arigo 10.11.21 02:45 pm

Motorhead

Ace Of Spades is their favorite album.
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prokop4ik 10.11.21

Rock Out! Rock Out !!

N
Nevoeiro 10.11.21

Arigo, in my opinion, all of their albums are good, I like several tracks in each album, not every team can meet this.

A
Arigo 10.11.21

Nevoeiro
Well, I also like a few tracks on every album, but Ace Of Spades is my favorite album anyway.

M
MC Kebab 10.11.21

aaaa that's shit, they are interested in seeing themselves in the mirror ??
Yes, their vocalist torn jaws like you with a slight movement of his fingers, he had more women than Ramses the second and every woman experienced 30 orgasms after a night with him, and every woman who made love to him gave birth to 10 children, which are now the basis of the future cultural heritage of the world, at a time when you drink Yaga and have sex with your father without a condom.

A
ACDC_AndreW 10.11.21

aaaa that's shit, they are interested in seeing themselves in the mirror ??

You are either a stupid schoolboy or a very fat troll. But in any case, Motorhead rules, not that your pop music is naughty!

M
Metal Boss SxE 10.11.21

Motorhead certainly rules, but pop music also rules.

p
printing in the infernal 10.11.21

Anomalix began to joke not so wretchedly.

N
Nevoeiro 10.11.21

Motorhead "Aftershock" (2013)

This year, unfortunately, the Motorhead concert in Russia was canceled. Lemmy Kilmister suffered from heart and respiratory problems. Therefore, the main task of the frontman was not to set Stakhanov records for the number of concerts held, but to heal and record a new album "Aftershock" in a satisfactory vocal form and vigorous health. On the fresh release, Lemmy Kilmister's vocals are no longer as aggressive and hoarse. Of course, it's not just that the Motorhead frontman has given up smoking and no longer has emphysema. Lemmy Kilmister realized that an adult, experienced person simply does not need excessive brutality and rage. However, the softer intonation does not detract from the current vocals of the Motorhead leader, who are still at a high level. The team has changed little in terms of sound, and this is only for the best. It would be somehow ridiculous to hear electronics or some other innovations in a modern way from the legendary band of the last century. The use of many musical genres in creativity does not let you get bored while listening. A scattering of several genres of heavy music awaits listeners. Hard rock, rock 'n' roll, psychedelia, speed metal - this is not a complete list of styles in which Motorhead musicians feel like a fish in water. Already in the opening track "Heartbreaker" Lemmy Kilmister successfully exploits the image of the bad guy, the girl's heartbreaker. The highlight of Motorhead's work remains the use of blues. What is the stunning number of "Lost Woman Blues" with a competent development of the melodic line throughout the composition! The wonderful ballad "Dust and Class" harmoniously combines blues with a metallic sound. But the main compositions in the work of Motorhead, of course, are action films. A scattering of such jagged melodies as "Silence When You Speak To Me" and "Death Machine" keep the listener in constant tension. Even in their mature years, the musicians of the team did not lose their valiant agility and enthusiasm. Motorhead's "Aftershock" is another solid release in the band's discography.
http://muzalbom.ru/rock/motorhead-aftershock-2013.html

x
xAndrewx 10.11.21

Lemmy died.

N
Nevoeiro 10.11.21

xAndrewx
shit is complete shit

M
MC Yoptyshka 10.11.21

Not the most pleasant occasion to bring up the topic, is it?

N
Nevoeiro 10.11.21