3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 10.11.21 02:49 pm

Sign Problem (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the second mode of Irden, there should be nine charges, and I manage to put only one (if I put a new one, the previous one disappears)
The problem with the active shield (the second mode of Quen): sometimes, enemies destroy it (especially often when hit from the back), although the energies there is more than enough to maintain it. And in the first mode, the shield breaks after the first blow, even a very weak enemy
Tell me, is it like that for everyone?
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 10.11.21

UnItalianoVero The
second irden mode, implies 9 charges, that is, 9 lightning strikes, and not 9 circles, which hit everyone with lightning, in short, with a pumped yrden, you can put 2 circles, which slows down enemies and 1 sign of the second level, which hits " current "9 times. In the case of kven, then you yourself partially answered your question, backstabs do more damage, even a hint says about this, during downloads) and you yourself probably noticed that the damage from the back is greater than standing against the enemy. Also, some opponents, especially ghosts, midnight, midday, break the second level of the kven, with one blow, regardless of how much energy and shield power you have.

E
Evgen_82 10.11.21

Tell me how to add money to traders (they have a beggarly capital of 200-300 coins), or buy or sell at a loss, they are out and about, and these rogue traders are also called traders.

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Evgen_82
In Novigrad, on the main square, to the right of the Vivaldi bank, there is a gunsmith, he constantly replenishes money, 4-6k crowns, move further, through a quick passage, meditate a couple of days and come back, maybe save / load will speed up the process .. .or there is a mod, although for some reason it did not work for me, which adds money to merchants and prices for items sold. It's called "Wealthy Vendors with Fair Sale"

E
Evgen_82 10.11.21

Bupycop
ATP for information, poshamanya :)