3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chernikov98 07.11.19 11:17 am

Gigabyte mini itx gtx 1070 oc, black screen after a couple of minutes(no signal)

The problem is that the video card is furmark test (tested for 1 hour), a maximum temperature of 71 degrees,but in games it behaves very strange,I tried it in gta 5 ultra,ghost recon wildlands and many others, and it shows fine in terms of fps, except that after 10-15 minutes, just a black screen appears and after a few seconds the inscription no signal if I understand you correctly the graphics card is probably rooted in the protection and ceases to apply a signal to the monitor,has anyone faced such a problem?I understand that you may have to carry it to the service but maybe there's a way to solve it on their own,thanks in advance to anyone who responds)

My system:
msi z97 pc mate
i5 4690k
8 gb ram
ssd 240gb
win 10 x64 (tried different build but then there's always my problem)
Drivers all updated and no viruses for a couple of times, changed windows
Games tried as pirates and licenses
95 Comments
Sort by:
K
KillKammbest 07.11.19

chernikov98
chernikov98 wrote:
Yes thank you sorry that I was like left without money because the seller insists on our contract in one day to check and says to take it down to citylink under warranty,I don't know how and where it will be for the first time and chtto I doubt I'd have the money to panic usilivaetsia...........
You can forget that the seller will return the money, because you even have any receipts not written and there is no one can help you, even the police. And I hope you buy vidyuhi with a check and garantili? If not then again, you can forget about the money. And even if there is a check and garantiqa and you're in the store approves the refund if the seller is not buying for cash then the money is just stupid to return him to the map again and you can forget about the money.
So to get the money back you can only if you have the receipt + Garantie + warranty came out + the former owner bought for cash. And you when bought even thought why so cheap? Now the miners are almost sold out of my vidyuhi and the secondary begins to grow, I'm talking about the normal working of the iron, and the trash can to dump on the cheap, even at the price (I'm talking about) is lower than the height of the sales vidyuhi when they were all culled and prices fell through the floor.

F
Fullex 07.11.19

KillKammbest
On such gullible buyers huckster still cashing in, and cashing in the profit. As the saying goes: the browser, the sucker will not die.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Fullex
campaign end of story.......it is a pity that two weeks ago I wrote here,because too high a price to pay for his mistake........thank you all all free

F
Fullex 07.11.19

chernikov98
And you different connection methods tried or only through hdmi? Can check via dvid or display port. Maybe something with hdmi and it falls off under load, as an option of course.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Fullex
hdmi wire is a new good in a thick braid and Monique by the way he new years even no problems with it was not

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Fullex
and when tried another there was another wire and the other drooped, and the same thing
it means 100% the graphics card

F
Fullex 07.11.19

chernikov98
I mean you're always connected via hdmi only in this port problem, try using dvi or display port plug if possible.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Fullex
there is no possibility and no doubt that would help right now hope have not left

K
KillKammbest 07.11.19

chernikov98
As an option to find the master and to pay for repairs, you may be able to revive. On YouTube and such card is recovered, but again for free to do it and no one will have that, Yes pay.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

KillKammbest
Yes I will incur in repair and know what to have to invest just XS what to do if medibag blade chip ETOGES machine and irrevocably - 12 to and they how not to return because none even it is impossible to implement anywhere else

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

KillKammbest
people wrote that you can make without a receipt I have it?honestly, the brain is melting and I'm being obtuse,can you take it?just sit already forces no no.....a strange feeling of desolation, I never so much did not lose for once

K
KillKammbest 07.11.19

chernikov98
Go try it but here is the thing I knew he took the citylink and they are now not very and change if you see that it was buying several vidyuhi one person, and it is anyone taking a lot. Argues that the type of video card purchased for business and refuse to replace or refund.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

KillKammbest
Yes campaign a lot of GIMP will be in the next month,Shaw has to do to leave her has no meaning I will address the issue as anything but first accurately transferred to the service itself for XS as it's going with Stalinism can money really on his card back if he paid by card and he says cash how to believe him now XS sitting stupidly in Auge

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

topic can be closed,issue resolved with a refund)

S
Sam_FisherPG 07.11.19

chernikov98
Good for you, the seller returned, or in the store ? Purely for fun.