3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jukka 10.11.21 02:51 pm

Glitch (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)

I have a problem. A drop of the game "Harry Pottre and the Prisoner of Azkaban", but there was such a problem (you can say a glitch in the game). After riding a hippogriff, when moving to the next location, the game enters a room without windows and doors, and even without furniture; there are only students in the room, some professors, "The Monstrous Book of Monsters" and 5 cards. You run around this room like an idiot and you can do nothing but take the cards. You go to the menu, and it says that you need to reach the class of transfiguration, but my 6th sense suggests that there are two classes combined: transfiguration and protection from dark forces. Does anyone know how to deal with this glitch. I really want to play, the very beginning, or at least throw a safe to at least get past this level.
18 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nika 10.11.21

I have the same story, I don’t know what to do next in this stupid room !!!

N
Nika 10.11.21

I got a trueinglish version, but I think on the Russian version, it’s also necessary to fly all the rings on the hippogryph and kill all the small elves (probably not vulnerable)

N
None 10.11.21

In English. and I did it, but not in Russian. Maybe someone has a patch or russification

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

And I have the same problem! Speak in English there is no such thing? Maybe I tried it wrong?
Actually, it's awful! Oblomno, etc. If someone comes up with how to deal with this, do not be silent !!!!!!!

H
Helena 10.11.21

I had something similar (I don't remember where exactly), so try it again, maybe start over. I played the Russian version. And elves must be caught.

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

people here I am from Canada and I want to buy the Russian version of harry potter 3 what do you say you need to buy? and generally like a toy?

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

it looks like a room without windows, without doors appears if you retreat from the goal, as soon as we set off to explore the castle and the surrounding area. so when changing the location, we got into this room, and if they followed those who called us (to the store, to a lesson with flights ..) and where we need to go (to class), without being distracted by secrets, etc., then we passed no problem ....... sad of course ... I want to climb everything ... but let's see how events will develop further

V
Vlad 10.11.21

I have the same shit! So, if you play English. version will everything be OK?

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

if you play the English version and also "dump" from the course, it will be the same .... "camera"

H
Hamster Jedi 10.11.21

I bought the game, installed it, and there are a lot of glitches !!!
1) During the sound, there is some kind of "fart"
2) Textures are blinking all the time !!!
Please help !!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe there is some need to rummage in the settings or there is some patch!
I have the following configuration: Pentium 4,2530 MHz.512 MB DDR Ram, Nvidia GeForce 4 420 Go, Windows Xp Home Edition! Direct X installed with the game !!!

PS Sorry for scattering messages in all forums, I just really need help!

1201 10.11.21

If you have a Platinum game firm, then run and immediately change to another firm. I had the same thing, I went and changed to another company. there is no room at all. And you can run around the castle after all the tests.

B
Borya 10.11.21

I rolled the English version and not any problems

N
Neo Mp3 10.11.21

Hamster-Jedi we have a clean copy of computers! Current game is shit! Play Vice City! And in all forums littering is not good!

s
sto 10.11.21

Don't quarrel kids! :)
This translation is lame, but in English it just flies. And some are trying to explain the glitch by deviation from the script. Play in English and bend over the guides however you want, but you still won't be put in a cage. Thanks to the fellow translators.

m
maxator 10.11.21

you haven't heard yet ????????????????
PIRATES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a huge glyukkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I bought the game Todzha identity glitch. tried a bunch of times and finally got it and threw it away. and my brother gave me a license

a
ace312 10.11.21

The first time I went through this glitch was not there))) And when I played the second time, after the hippogriff, they put me in the room)))

E
Egor179 10.11.21

Jukka
In the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban / system folder there is a file defuser.ini
Find line 1 =
in this line write Ghost
will be like this
1 = Ghost
now during the game press 1 not numpad and go through the walls

B
BuranGT 10.11.21

If you can't get down ..
Find the number 2 in the line and write down = Walk
Example: 1 = Ghost (Walk through walls) 2 = Walk (Get down to the ground)