3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RefLeks3113 07.11.19 11:18 am

Quest paladin Dance ( spoilers ) (Fallout 4)

I took the quest where you have to find the missing squad and then forgot about it soon flew brotherhood and immediately there is a new quest after the first time I went to take it but the second was activated and I was sent to this huge airship . After that I wanted to talk to Dance but now he's like a partner and not giving up quest . Tell me what to do ?
21 Comments
Sort by:
C
CR0MWeLL 07.11.19

same shit, I then advised like to start a conversation come away, come etc nothing helps! same with Piper!

S
Sandrick 07.11.19

CR0MWeLL
With Piper as well anything tried nothing helps.

R
RefLeks3113 07.11.19

With the Negro the same thing

B
B0rn 07.11.19

RefLeks3113
Some bro doing quest no mercy at BS, and Dance sends you with this quest about the lost patrol to the captain of the airship.

R
RefLeks3113 07.11.19

B0rn
Thanks , I'll try ))

s
schet 07.11.19

B0rn
Quest No mercy is already done, take the quest the lost patrol and fails =( I have the feeling that this patrol must pass before you plump nichinaesh friends with BS. To boot is not an option, it is very far removed.

z
zhekuha 07.11.19

when flying in the airship, I have 2 fucking days run and cleaned area! I zadolbalsya to perform tasks this knight fuck in the plot, and not written anywhere when he arrives, answer please, what to do to the dens appeared quest?

A
AleksB 07.11.19

zhekuha
Derial BS arrives after the murder of Kellog, on the quest with the detective Valentine.

C
CR0MWeLL 07.11.19

as for this patrol, I decided and started to do this quest together with dance( from the beginning) and everything was executed without problems

F
FOSTER_ok 07.11.19

schet
The quest about the lost patrol re-taken the ship's captain, who is a Negro, if you do not governale it before the arrival of the airship.

F
FOSTER_ok 07.11.19

MAcTRAXER
So hand over the paladin. Approach him, press to talk, to speak, and he starts talking about it.

F
FOSTER_ok 07.11.19

MAcTRAXER
And you even completed the quest? Found the old man?

V
Vulpes_Lourens 07.11.19

MAcTRAXER
The same problem(

p
papanduro 07.11.19

Vulpes_Lourens
MAcTRAXER
I said above, the captain dirigible will be the quest. There is a gun and will pass and will palavinka conversation. Grandpa, if you persuaded him to come back, for a flying monster you say thank you. So don't panic, everything will be okay.

V
Vulpes_Lourens 07.11.19

papanduro
Well OK I hope so

S
Sergey Demin1 07.11.19

Long suffered, solved the problem, ALL WHO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH the paladin Dance, does not give the quest, not the rotorcraft flies, hanging quest to talk to the paladin Dance and the paladin is silent, just mount it in the console getstage 0002bf21 1 and wait a couple of seconds! All quest has begun, you are teleported to the rotorcraft which just landed on the roof of the police station!

X
Xamurapi 07.11.19

Sergey Демин1 Wai handsome helped

m
monolith77 07.11.19

Same crap at took another partner.

G
Gennadiy Fedorovskiy 07.11.19

For those who have no flying in the airship does

1) after the murder of Kellogg's NECESSARILY out of the Fort-Hagen through the roof on the lift, otherwise the airship will not fly (never)
2) this bug was caught using the mod, giving the ability to quickly move between locations straight from interior comfort to the Commonwealth
3) what would the brotherhood zadruzhitsya, enough to carry 4 of the quest. a) to help the dance to find the beacon. b) to help Reese to clear the 1 location. C) to help Heylin to find one artifact. g) to collect information about the missing troop BS, it is desirable to write (and persuade to return to BS) Palladin Brandeis.
4) when opening the hopper Brandeis, who he's immediately hostile and you can't have a conversation with him - a simple bug. to eliminate the remove modifier sighting interface with power armor (or using a mod - with glasses/helmet/eyepiece), which highlights living creatures bright red.

all of the above is proven personally. every bug encountered in person, and these two problems are found, in principle, independently. when you upgrade to the latest version of the game bug with the sighting interface and not fixed.

nice game.

O
Old_Nick 07.11.19

Gennady Fedorov wrote:
g) to collect information about the missing troop BS, it is desirable to write (and persuade to return to BS) Palladin Brandeis.
Not affected. This questic can give the captain Kels after joining a fraternity. And whether there will be Brandeis's alive - actually, not important
Gennady Fedorov wrote:
to eliminate the remove modifier sighting interface with power armor (or using a mod - with glasses/helmet/eyepiece),
Enough to remove the helmet/goggles in front of the entrance to the bunker (if PI). Moreover, if the helmet X01 - I recommend to do it without the impact of interface. Because in this case can saritsa and naked helmet. On the move - randomly remembers that Х01 armor - armor of the Enclave ;)