3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Complaints 10.11.21 02:53 pm

How do I delete a game from my account? (Quantum Break)

Tell me, can I remove the quantum? put and I have problems with authorization in the xbox. Now I want to delete everything and put it under the new account
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
akela280 10.11.21

Go to church

N
Nikolay Kivenorb 10.11.21

Anton Complaints
The game is tied to one account, as in incentive. Restore the accounting. Removing is easy. Go to the games library on the console and uninstall.

Y
Yulia Popova 10.11.21

Neher activation hacking script was to be enforced!

x
x [GAMER] x 10.11.21

Yulia Popova
Of course, it is better to throw 4,000 rubles out the window, because there is nowhere else to put them.

A
Anton Complaints 10.11.21

Nikolay Kivenorb
Yulia Popova
did everything manually, but the problem is in the xbox application, the game works, but then "Press Enter" the game does not move
now I plan to do this thing under another account, but I need to delete everything on the main account

Y
Yulia Popova 10.11.21

x [GAMER] x
Then it's better to wait for a normal repack. And the question was not about money!

Y
Yulia Popova 10.11.21

Anton Complaints
Start - all applications - quantum break - pkm - delete .. I would clarify that the game is connected with the Windows Store, unless of course we are talking about a PC.

C
CRASHBULLET 10.11.21

Passed, it is interesting of course, but the ending is like in LOST, as you want and understand.

G
Guest 22.06.23

When it comes to durability and long-term investment, the GHI massage chair is unbeatable. Its high-quality materials and sturdy construction guarantee years of reliable performance. https://massagechairgenius.com/best-massage-chair-pad/