3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lastik001 10.11.21 02:58 pm

Help blizz pvp (Diablo 2)

Good day, I have been playing for 3 weeks, and I would like to know what is the best thing to wear blizzard for pvp, preferably describe the best gear? Thank you in advance
67 Comments
Sort by:
I
Immense 10.11.21

QLinkee
I would say by bows from ha :)

T
T-fox 10.11.21

Dosmotr
This tactic will not work for all light sorts, of course.

i
ixdon 10.11.21

Another question for connoisseurs is about ww-lock. How to find it and what to do about it?
When I fought Big Beaver, there were 2 situations with this lock. First - I fly, throw random blizzards, and then suddenly the magpie falls out of the blue. It was Beaver who gave me a hard grip, drove in inviz and nailed me.
The second is the same, I fly, I throw blizzards, and then I realize that something is wrong. The beaver is standing still on the mini-map - damn it, he probably locked me up again. I fly two screens to the left so that the Beaver is not on the mini-map, I make a small detour and fly back. A beaver appears at the edge of the mini-map and then something unexpected happens. Suddenly a scream is heard and the corpse of a Beaver appears from the air (on the other side of me, and not in the direction where he was on mm). It turned out that he really got me locked; I never dropped his lock, but he drove in a lock under a random blizzard and fell.
How to deal with desom in such situations? From flying 5 screens and then back again?

I
Immense 10.11.21

ixdon wrote:
From flying on 5 screens
To fly off so that the opponent disappears from the mini-map, thereby dropping the lock. Refers not only to the centuries, but also to, for example, near lok.

H
Hav 10.11.21

Immense wrote:
Fly away so that the opponent disappears from the mini-map, thereby discarding the lock.
you do not need to drop the lock ofk, cv lock is a huge plus for the sage, you just need to fly back and throw blasts and blasts on the move, the barb will die without even leaving the lock. the main thing is to learn to keep such a distance so that he still does not reach you, but this will come easily with experience.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Dobermn, nazal telal? : D are you really human ??

H
Hav 10.11.21

Obsessed
enough to slander yourself, but you are burning: D