3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr 555 07.11.19 11:19 am

Not visible characters (redux) (Metro: Last Light)

Good afternoon. Downloaded the game Metro: Last Light - Redux, started, working but can not see all the people and creatures only gear for the people see also can not see me and the machine, tell me what the problem and how to solve ? Also at the very start not even seen the gate and only the inscription Metro. Windows 7 x64. I understand the only problem I have help who faced this problem.
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarioGlenn 07.11.19

Alexander 555
Encountered, the problem was in the choice of graphics card game. If you have two of them, in the settings of the graphics card, get an inscription auto click on it and switch to a high performance process. Well, if you have a graphics card from NVIDIA. Also suggest to download a special driver for the graphics card from the official website, under Metro Redux, they significantly increase FPS and eliminate graphical errors .

A
Aleksandr 555 07.11.19

Yes , 2nd vidyuhi , laptop Dell Inspiron 5521. Thank you very much !!!!

I
Ilka2000 07.11.19

Alexander 555
The same problem I have. Only I still 2033 the same garbage. If anyone knows how to fix it write. All options which are possible.

V
Valeriy Vasyanovich 07.11.19

Guys where can I find these settings to set this parameter=_= I'm just too on the laptop shows tipo 2 video cards NVidia and some IntelR Graphics Family and the suspicion that he is working and not NVIDIA

m
mariol 07.11.19

Valery Vasyanovych
The same problem was with me, check out whether an update for your graphics card or simply reinstall the driver, should help

Y
Yuriy Ivanych 07.11.19

and if one video card with updated wood and still also what to do ?

R
Roman766 07.11.19

Good night . Downloaded the game Metro: Last Light - Redux, started, working but can not see all the people and creatures only gear for the people see also can not see me and the machine, tell me what the problem and how to solve ? Windows 8.1 x64. I understand the only problem I have help someone faced with this problem I Have a LENOVO G 580 Thanks for the help!!!

K
Kostia Solomatov 07.11.19

the game is not seen characters,weapons,and Artem himself,what to do?

M
Memsan_ 07.11.19

I have 10 Windows but no textures

A
A.l.p.4.a.I1.a.l.e 07.11.19

Reduce not friends with intelocking cards because of this glitch,either amd or nvidia

s
stas33661 07.11.19

Hello,can you help?I downloaded Metro last light Redux start.the first video seems to be fine.but at the beginning of the invisible one at all.in addition to equipment.I have a new Laptop Dell 3521 inscripton vidyuhi Intel

D
DizZiQ 07.11.19

The same problem, windows 10 , sony vaio, intel graphics 3000
How to fix , help ?

G
GreenManPS 07.11.19

DizZiQ
This lack of VRAM for the game, corrected new graphics card

A
Alim229 07.11.19

Илька2000
I just recently downloaded METRO 2033 Redux
Texture characters simply no,the weapon also does not appear,some objects too
What to do about that?

A
Alim229 07.11.19

DarioGlenn
PC one video card
the same problem only with metro 2033 Redux what to do?

L
Lovagi_Radwave 07.11.19

Make sure and run through a high-performance processor nvidia. The problem is only on laptops(

R
RomanFest 07.11.19

Doesn't matter amd nvidia intel all works just got a new model, or newer models of graphics cards I had a Lenovo laptop and I had intel hd graphics and the game worked but when I switched the laptop on the Acer but the graphics card was older so the game is so rabotala or you have not podderjivaetsa DirectX 11 I'm not saying that Acer is a bad company just vidyuhi for older

m
maks[stalkerok] 05.11.20

Lovagi_Radwave
Thank you very much!!!

N
Nerkit12 05.11.20

Yuri Ivanitch
Also

G
Guest 24.12.20

Lovagi_Radwave