3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 07.11.19 11:19 am

Worth Il to include increasing the level of enemies? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The point is that I played with that function at the level To death But alas, the days came off the patch... so I Decided to start a new game and here's a thought, and if need this function at all or it ruins everything? As it strangely works with those wolves and rats for Gene generally silent when it included increasing the level of enemies to kill is not really on the other side to kill everyone with one butting is also sheer Folly. And so decided to apply to people who, unlike me, completed the game or already more experienced or just have your game experience with this option and ask How you feel better with the included raising the level of the enemies or did he?
16 Comments
Sort by:
p
pioner070 07.11.19

Kipasss
The essence of this function is to raise the level of the enemy to the level of the Witcher, that is, You will not find in the game opponents if they are less than the level of Geralt, they will be equal to its level or slightly exceed it.

S
Sivka-pro 07.11.19

If you're already familiar with the game and played a certain number of hours and easily managed with the mechanics of the suit, then of course it's better to play on. option increase the level of enemies. Although you correctly mentioned the rats and gin.... To kill them hell.. But for a bundle and you can torment, and of course at high levels watering of mobs with a single poke to bleed the perks and swords-not ice.. You yourself have answered your own question). Successful passage.

F
Fallen space knight 07.11.19

I for example though playing on the death of all stand quietly and it suits me, it is not love when it is necessary to poke the enemy for half an hour.

A
Assassins11148 07.11.19

I did included an increase in the level of the enemies, he ran and killed(be)-smashed-broken (possible), and if you saw what the enemy really is impossible to kill with the boost, did a couple of attempts, and then disabled the function, held to the boss, then turned back to the next unkillable boss. Such indestructibility counted only two (with the Genie, by the way, no problems, got killed fast enough even enabled):
Spoilerfest-Toad and Algirdas-background-Everek(boss of Stone Hearts)

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.11.19

Kipasss
If the mob is, say, level 13 and Geralt 32,for killing him will get 1ХР to the experience.If a mob is raised to level 32, then after his death by your sword will get the same 1ХР to the experience.Therefore,I did not do that.
However, what about the custom monsters do not know

C
Capp 07.11.19

[Denis]
Except for killing monsters give experience ? As far as I know experience is given for the fulfillment of the order and killing the boss. But for ordinary experience is not given , well, except that with mods.

N
Nurp 07.11.19

Capp
Given.

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.11.19

Capp
In fact, given.The higher the mob, the more it gives.I at the same 32 level beat control horns 34th and otkola 50ХР gave.To me there is not enough until the next little pig has finished.Not very nice, when the effects of give any 40ХР when the horn give more
All wizards are given the experience of the mobs

K
Kipasss 07.11.19

[Denis]
Generally you are began to put increasing the level of mobs?

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.11.19

Kipasss
There is one quest, brother, wrole, you need to find it in the cave.There are plenty of Andria attacks,I zadrotit did not, fed up with it,during its passage disabled

O
Oleg V 07.11.19

Kipasss
this feature can be turned on and off during the game...aligoli/ Olgert/Detlef-here where there is pain and suffering with this function...

K
Kipasss 07.11.19

The people you read what I ask? I know how this feature works... I was just asking some opinions about this option and whether to play with her what is your opinion of her was pretty)))

N
Nurp 07.11.19

Kipasss
Yes, you are all painted by 100 times. Play how you want. The uptake in the construction of builds that put the death+has autolevel and involve high-level opponents. Clueless - then the rats, the wolves, Jean, toad, six of Algirdas, etc. will seem a living hell, respectively autolevel sense to put there, why kill non-nerve cells. Logical? I knowingly gave the reference to challenge in Toussaint.

R
RikoChiko 07.11.19

I have included, because the meaning is lost quests low level.

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.11.19

Recochica
For ordering low level give swords and armor.You can sell for a good price.For example,for the quest Monster in the Swamps level 12 (passed on the 23rd) was given the sword.I in Novigrad have sold nearly 1200 arenov

R
RikoChiko 07.11.19

[Denis]
Interesting experience from not receive. And money is always possible to farm.