3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russian_Lawyer 10.11.21 03:01 pm

The genius of bad luck

I wanted to tell a little story: I am a phenomenally unlucky person. I do not remember such a case when the circumstances were in my favor. When I went in for sports, I was the only one who broke my leg. Then the same thing with a hernia. Then there were a number of other diseases. If I myself have not foreseen somewhere, then it is from there that the gift arrives for me. But it manifests itself most abruptly in cards .... If someone plays poker, he will understand me. For example: what is the probability of playing 4 hours in a row in no-limit hold'em and not even catching pairs? Impossible? And I was like that. I always lose with 2 aces preflop. But the most juice was recently lost with four of a kind ... Do you know how? - the opponent has a royal flush with the last card. So I think, maybe I can get into the Guinness Book of Records)))) a joke, of course. What kind of bad luck have you had?
14 Comments
Sort by:
t
the endless misanthropy o 10.11.21

my house burned down, I also died

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 10.11.21

My neighbor broke two legs, an ambulance arrived and was taken to the hospital. On the way, the ambulance had an accident and broke four more ribs and an arm. I would not say that he is so unlucky, but not particularly lucky.

t
the endless misanthropy o 10.11.21

Russian_Lawyer
But there is a chance to hone the bluff to perfection. Although nothing will help against a royal flush

R
Russian_Lawyer 10.11.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Yes, that's just it, that you can bluff from time to time, and when you can't catch a couple for 4 hours, here at least bluff, at least don't bluff ...

R
Russian_Lawyer 10.11.21

Evil Spirit of Yambuy
By the way, when they loaded me into an ambulance, they dropped me and the closed fracture turned into an open one))))) but I didn't even betray that, I got used to not noticing such little things))

A
Alexator 10.11.21

After writing this topic, the servers pegues took off and fell on the author.

S
Shine 10.11.21

Russian_Lawyer a
closed fracture turned into an open one
such trifles I'm used to not noticing
Et yes. All in all, there are far from zero chances of leaning back and it is not so bad to become disabled. Except for the hellish pain at the moment of an open fracture, which could only be overlooked by the heavily drugged.

G
Garrus-1994 10.11.21

Russian_Lawyer
For example: what is the probability of playing 4 hours in a row in no-limit hold'em and not even catching pairs? Impossible? And I was like that. I always lose with 2 aces preflop. But the juice itself was recently lost with a quads of aces ..... Do you know how? - the opponent has a royal flush with the last card.
I really don't believe it. For 4 hours, not a single pair. Even pairs ... I understand if there is no full house in 4 hours, although it is fully realized during this time, but pairs ... in 4 hours there should be a lot of them that you will get tired of counting. Apparently your rivals were super partying that nothing came to you: D
the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Well, in fact, if you play the "Joker" card in poker, then one combination can beat a royal flush. Although rarely used in Texas Hold'em, it is sometimes used for straight and flush combinations. However, the bottom line is that there is a combination called "Poker" consisting of four of four and a Joker, and such a combo is the strongest that can beat a royal flush. But if both have such a combo, then it looks like the color of the Joker. It is believed that the red Joker is stronger than the black one, and therefore the combo with the red Joker hits the combo with the black one.

W
Wing42 10.11.21

Russian_Lawyer Nice
cart dashed off, brother. As for the game of poker, this is already from the field of art, since luck is involved there, I suppose, for 40 percent, while I spend the remaining 60 percent on useful skills in bluffing and throwing dust in the eyes of opponents.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Poker? Heh, heh .... I (Mr. Prosralov drove me in this bedbug) - the king of poker!

R
Russian_Lawyer 10.11.21

Garrus-1994
"I really won't believe it" - I myself could not believe it))))) I think: damn it, but this does not happen! Yes, I can give a bunch of examples from my life, for example, I have never been to the Philharmonic, well, and somehow I got 2 tickets, invited a girl, decided to go. And what do you think? My then boss, purely by mistake, put me to work that day .... And when I found out about it, it was no longer possible to change. Or else: Morricone was supposed to come to Russia recently with a concert, I also never went to concerts, well, for 10 years I certainly have not been anywhere. I decided to go and bought a ticket ..... Guess? Morricone was admitted to the hospital)))) The money was returned (and that's okay). And the funny thing is that I was not at all surprised)
Wing42
is generally true

s
sаnic 10.11.21

Hidden advertising of poker sites.

G
Garrus-1994 10.11.21

Russian_Lawyer
You are Mister Bean of the present: D Although in the end everything worked out for him) Do not try to work in the departments related to security, and do not go near atomic bombs, otherwise it will still run away: D

V
Vaipen 10.11.21

And this is bad luck. Pfft. What is the likelihood that on an absolutely empty road you will be hit by a car, you decide to cross the street a split second before the red changes to green and you are stopped by a police squad and a fine of 500 rubles, after sitting with friends in a cafe, you will be sober after getting out of a taxi at the door of your house, while working at a construction site, you will get a brick in the head, deciding to give a hammer to a colleague standing on the roof of the TP, throw it to the other side and it will fall to the place where your foreman stood a second ago, your employer will buy a lawn mower from a company whose service center is not in your city ​​and you will wind up on it, getting out of a taxi, caught by hand, you will forget your bag with a pass in it. Yes damn it, just in the gym class, jumping over the bench, you will be the only one who twists his leg. In my case, this probability will be 100%.