3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21 03:03 pm

Finding Crafting Reagents (Dark Souls 3)

All health!
Tell us who is looking for reagents for improvement where? For example, a small titanite falls without any problems from everyone, but already a large one ... I know that in a location in the ruins, crystallites can farm - they fall from the undead and are close by the fire. But they rarely fall. The rest I do not remember from whom it fell. Large titanite dropped out once. Either from the witch in the second location. Or someone else.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SvichA 10.11.21

It is easier to find ash for the grandmother and buy all titanite from her for souls (except for a piece of titanite)

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

SvichA
So. Stop. I must be blind. I gave the ashes - I remember that. But the reagents are not on sale. Good. But I don't remember where I got the ashes. Again, my carelessness.
And again, the old woman is unlikely to have reagents for hardening weapons. Or very rare items like shimmery or scaly titanite. Although, as I see it, there will be only a few of them. As much freebies as in the first Dark Souls it is unlikely to be (I'm talking about a flickering one, which could at least overeat for 9 kasars).

S
SvichA 10.11.21

Throughout the game, you find several ashes (I won't say roughly), gradually discovering new things at the grandmother, including shimmering and scaly titanite (but this ash is at the end of the game). She will not have any quenching reagents

S
SvichA 10.11.21

S

SvichA Usyo is
clear. We recruit as much as possible before switching to ng +.

S
Starkin 10.11.21

THURISAZ
and where did you find the ashes?

S

Zhenya 1981
I don't remember exactly. Somewhere in the first two locations.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

luck ++++ .... and many more times ++++
then, when the number of titanites is already nauseous - luck - - - - - (redistribution of points)

O
Opened 10.11.21

tell me where to get a piece?