3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egoriy kjk 10.11.21 03:03 pm

Critical crashes and problems \ "Far Cry Primal \" on PC (Far Cry: Primal)

Friends, I ask you to help solve the puzzle about the "freezing" and further "silence" of this game. How to fix? The characteristics of my "PC" are "Intel Core i3" (3rd generation), "AMD Radeon R 285 STRIX" (graphics card), 8 GB. RAM and "Windows 7 - Uitimate".

7 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 10.11.21

Reload the picture

J
JetFIRE13 10.11.21

The same thing, constantly the game hangs tightly, at different intervals.

P
Paul_SH 10.11.21

Egoriy kjk
dok925 Event
Viewer -> Windows Logs -> System and Application,
check if there are any fixed errors and (or) warnings that coincide by date / time with game freezes (or shortly before freezes).
Without the signature of the problem (error logs), the search for the cause is fortune-telling on the coffee grounds.

L
Leonid Soloviev 10.11.21

Only flies in the winter biome.

P
Paul_SH 10.11.21

Leonid Soloviev
Sections P3, P6 can only be deciphered by developers (because this error encoding has nothing to do with Windows error encoding) - you need to contact the official technical support.

Therefore, I can only suggest general recommendations for eliminating APPCRASH errors:
- update the Windows system;
- update (reinstall) drivers (primarily video cards);
- update (reinstall) system software: DirectX, Visual C ++, .NET framework - from the official Microsoft website.
"APPCRASH - how to fix it ?!"

P
Paul_SH 10.11.21

Leonid Soloviev
Yubiki confirm the existence of such a problem on AMD Radeon video cards. The solution is to install a new video driver:
"Fixes crashes in the North".

L
Leonid Soloviev 10.11.21

Paul_SH
Thanks, updated.