3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aziflow 10.11.21 03:13 pm

Gameplay Style (Dark Souls 3)

I suggest writing here the style in which you will play the game, for example: In heavy, medium, light armor and with a shield / caster / without a shield with a build for strength or dexterity, or a balance of strength and dexterity, strength and magic, dexterity and magic.
The Smoke Knight and Alonne from the 2nd dlc DS2 taught me to play without a shield and now in the 3rd part I will run without it with 2 hand weapons, medium armor and I will focus on strength.
32 Comments
Sort by:
s
snayper2013 10.11.21

fominviatheslav20
Go play in the first two parts, then come back to the top three, but there are no maps, tasks, pointers, this is not in this series of games and will never be, do you want to understand who you are and why exactly you turned out to be the main character? Communicate with all NPCs, read anything and everything, study lore.

t
thelostkz 10.11.21

I started as a magician, I decided to try it for the first time. In the first DS I started but did not go far because I was already tired of the other Persians. Is it possible for a magician to pump a little strength and dexterity in addition to scholarship and intelligence? And then there are not enough characteristics to hold at least some decent weapon ..
And I also wanted to find out in this part how in the second the enemies are destroyed as they are repeatedly killed after sitting at the fire, or how are they constant in the first?

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

thelostkz You
can download anything to your taste. I started to swing the magician, and as a result I got a pyromancer-spearman in light armor ...
Constant.

P
PRIVA 10.11.21

I was a thief and then a martyr with swords I thought it would be at least a little like Bloodburn eventually chose a knight, the game is really more complicated.
I have a question for these "reviewers" who all played in March, how do they kill everyone so easily, their game is much easier, is that so?

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

Listen, has anyone gone far as a pyromancer? And then right now he summoned the phantom pyromancer, so he brought Aldrick to the 2nd phase in 10 seconds, and then finished it off in the same amount. Or is it just that the boss has zero fire resistance?

H
Hawkwind 10.11.21

PRIVA
It seems like it was developed, for the international release, having looked at these streamers, we adjusted the balance towards a larger oven.

T
TOYS 10.11.21

PRIVA
Go through all the parts, play 300 hours and then you will understand.

T
Toxa95 10.11.21

And I am still jumping in the starting armor of a knight. For if you take something heavier, then the rolls seem to be done on the spot, and I'm already used to long somersaults. I will be looking for medium armor.

T
Toxa95 10.11.21

PRIVA
This was the press version, where all the bots were more sluggish.

F
Folom 10.11.21

A mage, in light armor. So far, in my opinion, the choice is good. I raised the stats to the requirements of the katana - strength up to 11, agility up to 16, I pump the rest into scholarship and intelligence. I swung the katana by +3 so that the most basic NPCs are cut out with a maximum of two hits. Estus broke it in half, now it's four for life and five for mana. I passed the ent, I play slowly, completely clearing the locations.

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

I started as a knight, but he is kind of unique for me, on the one hand it is thick enough, on the other hand it is light. I adjust it to the situation, if the mobs are fat, then a light set and a heavy shield and a big sword in my hands, and vice versa

P
PRIVA 10.11.21

It is clear, yes, I have already learned how to dash off 143 lvl! add who to sleepyhead