3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raf996 10.11.21 03:18 pm

Run on Windows 7 (Quantum Break)

Is it really impossible?
19 Comments
Sort by:
x
x [GAMER] x 10.11.21

No, no way!

K
KIBERMAX 10.11.21

raf996
No way, the game seems to be exclusive to win10 and only directx 12, don't even try to run it or something.

U
USSoldier 10.11.21

raf996 is
it really impossible to go to the top ten?

D
Dim4ik126 10.11.21

no way .

c
cripples 10.11.21

Only 10 Wines

g
godsmack 10.11.21

You may also ask - damn it, what's wrong on ps4?
Not tired of the same procrastination?

D
Demon59901 10.11.21

godsmack
Not at all?

S
Shimuto 10.11.21

right now I would put shit10, for the sake of a soapy underplay)

L
Life is shit 10.11.21

It's shitty that you can't even run on 8.1 ... I won't go to 10 ... Just like I didn't switch to shit in due time 7.

G
GearsOfFood 10.11.21

Life shit is
shit in your head

P
PATRON_ 10.11.21

Life is shit
Well fuck, don't go over. I put it as a second system, passed it, demolished it. What is the problem, no one is forcing you to stay on it.

r
rustamm 10.11.21

and this is how all the games work there is no one who is missing something pirates of the game polish like their own chick. downloaded a pirate and everything is all sorts of little things but still better (10 super for games)

A
Andrey Khlevnyuk 10.11.21

Not 10 is not an option, of course I don’t care about what they say about her, that they say special services are watching and all that. good !!!

C
Cygapb 10.11.21

I tried to install the second system of wines 10, and there it is necessary to change the data storage format from MBR to GPT, and for this it is necessary at least to format the disk, and the other must be looked for. Here's the deal

P
PATRON_ 10.11.21

Cygapb
I can of course be wrong, but according to my GPT is mandatory for uefi BIOS. Try to install in normal mode, legacy which.

v
vick_man 10.11.21

Well, really. Quantum Break is written as a UWP application, it is a fundamentally different architecture than the classic Win32 application. There, at least you will hurt your head, at least 10 times to spiral, you will not be able to launch it in something different from Windows 10.

t
tesla707 10.11.21

not in the form of an application (Win32, etc., UWP (AWP) or in Russian Windows Store, the application works perfectly on Windows 8), namely in DirectX 12. This API is not compatible with other (younger) versions of OS kernels due to the Windows API Sets specifications.
the only option is to make changes to the kernel of the same Windows 7 and compile a custom assembly. But no one is going to do this stuff.

v
vick_man 10.11.21

No. Even if QB were using DX11, running UWP under Windows 7 is not possible, in principle. Believe me, the person who ate a single dog (in other words, released several projects) on Windows 8/10, the problem is precisely in the type of application, not in DirectX.
Change to core? This is not for you * nux

d
deIIis 10.11.21

Who has W7
Spoilerhttps: //www.youtube.com/results? Search_query = quantum + break + walkthrough + in + Russian
There is nothing special in the game, the series is boring and banal, reveals the relationship of the heroes.
The gameplay is simple, console action in one location, closed around the perimeter.
The series was filmed because of the invited actors, who were digitized in the game, how could it be without the series, if the fee is paid for the role in the series, and the advertising of W10 + DX12, respectively.

Whoever loves blockbusters in the cinema will love QB.