3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fuse Pukanov 10.11.21 03:26 pm

Vladimir Klitschko defeated Alexander Povetkin !!!

Russian boxer Alexander Povetkin lost to Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko. According to the results of the duel, which lasted all 12 rounds, the judges unanimously declared the Ukrainian the winner - 119-104, 119-104, 119-104. "Lenta.ru" conducted an online broadcast of the battle from the Moscow sports complex "Olympic".
37-year-old Klitschko defended the title of "super champion" of the world according to the WBA (World Boxing Association), as well as the champion belts of the WBO (World Boxing Organization) and IBF (International Boxing Federation).
The winner's fee will be $ 17 million. The Russian will get six million dollars.
This defeat was the first in the career of 34-year-old Povetkin, who before the fight with the Ukrainian belonged to the WBA championship belt. Klitschko won 61 victories in the professional ring.

Well done Ukraine! Keep it up! Not like our Russian shit in the last round like a rag, endurance is lame, where is Povetkin before the world battle ..
48 Comments
Sort by:
I
I'm on PeGe NAMBA VAN 10.11.21

Pilat.

Typical thinking of a Rashkin cattle. Someone does not think like me, so this person is sick.

A
Aarvinok 10.11.21

I'm on PeGe NAMBA VAN

that's it, that I keep my opinion to myself, and what kind of idiot shouts about it to the left and to the right, smearing and laying around everyone and everything, isn't it strange, isn't it?

T
The god of darkness 10.11.21

And rightly so that Vladimir Klitschko won, keep it up fellow.

I

Pilat.

Aren't forums created for expressing your opinions?

A
Aarvinok 10.11.21

I'm on PeGe NAMBA VAN

that's it! for vyskazyvanie! not for shredding with crumbs! do you catch the difference?
OK. I will draw a picture in a hurry for a non-standard.

you go to the site. find a topic by profile. culturally and (POLITELY bldzhat!) express your thoughts, while respecting the opinion of the interlocutor (if suddenly someone else wants to enter into a discussion with you)

I

Pilat.

Oh man, take it easy, you made so many grammatical mistakes. Probably because of the pain in one place. I didn't want to be honest, honest.

A
Aarvinok 10.11.21

I am on PeGe NAMBA WAN

grammar is a very important news in my life. and yes. by the way, if you have nothing to say in essence - you can always get a poddolbatstsa to her!

J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

This is the standard, there is nothing to say about the bearings.

R
Ripper man 10.11.21

in the last round like a rag, stamina is lame
you are blind and stupid

R
Richtor 10.11.21

I don’t understand the jingoistic patriots who perceive a boxing match as a confrontation between nations. Fools ...

Regarding the fight. Klitschko was several goals higher. Povetkin quickly deflated and began to hug (he didn’t even attack normally, he was just waving his hand by and large) ..sthat is why Klitschko hung on him so actively, although instead of hanging, he could calmly slap on the cabbage soup at that moment and end the fight in round 6 for sure. In general, the Ukrainian did not even attack him strongly (the right strike did not practically include at all) , especially after the knockdown ... just regretted and let me hold out all 12 rounds. I'm not Ukrainian myself. Moreover, I don't like Klitschko's style at all. I like explosive boxers or kickboxers like Mike Zambidis or Buakhau Po Pramuk. But what is it Yes, he won absolutely cleanly.

Z
Zardonic_i_am 10.11.21

Seriously! I am offended that the fight was so over, this does not decorate the boxing
Povetkin simply fought against a brick wall, after which in the 7th round a couple of bricks fell off the wall on his head.
earlier boxing was a vigorous chopper, but now it's some kind of worldoftanks ...

A
Astilla 10.11.21

There was nothing shameful in the battle itself. Both before and after the fight behaved correctly. In the ring, Povetkin went forward until the end of the last round, there was not even a moment where he would start to run or pull, did not add, did not use dirt. I picked it up at one gate, that's right, but what a shame they saw here.

The shame was in the bad management of Hryun, when they were brought together with some sacks + in a constant change of coaches, it was evident yesterday. Another shame, special, in the excitement and foam around the battle. All these fucking Mikhalkov type in the first row. Zhirobases in chain mail with the songs "Svarogov's children", a knight, hymns - Joseph is singing from Rashkin, the Ukrainian Jamala is a booth. Then there was another whistle after the fight and a hysterical woman who shouted "sleigh, hit the cock, don't listen to the judge" throughout the broadcast. Wow, shame.

I have been wondering for a long time what is the fan of the fact that one pumped-up madak hits the face of another pumped-up madak?
You don't need to be so interested.

A
AlexMK 10.11.21

Astilla
all this "hype" was in order to cut down more dough
Richtor
Regarding the fight. Klitschko was several heads taller. This Klitschko was hanging on him so actively, although instead of hanging he could calmly slap on the cabbage soup at that moment and end the fight in round 6 for sure
there was one "expert"
Povetkin was just working for an asset, if Klitschko tried to calmly slap on cabbage soup as you put it, then he would have missed and fell ill, since Povetkin worked for a counterattack (however, like most professional boxers), Klitschko is higher than Povetkin, and if Klitschko began to wave his hands, then Povetkin ( due to the smaller height) I would just dive under him and knock out his nickname, he could not allow this, and therefore

PS Povetkin and the nickname constantly clinched in this battle and showed themselves not to be the wrong side and mostly worked for their PR

J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

and mostly worked for their own PR -I don't want to upset you, but for the sake of money and PR, this is all happening.

A
Aivur 10.11.21

Do I think correctly that Klitschko won because he chose the right battle tactics?

J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

Correct or incorrect tactics can be in a fight on the street, Pashta fight for an idea. And here a lot of money rules. So much for a tactic with a strategy ...

A
AlexMK 10.11.21

Jackson [x]
I don’t want to upset you, but for the sake of money and PR, this is all and it happens
in my opinion about it and wrote

K
Karnefis 10.11.21

fat

E
EVIL PLAYER 10.11.21

So, actually, uh, what did I want to say? And I remembered FSUs.

A
Aarvinok 10.11.21

At the end of the battle, the men at work started rooting for the Russian. Vova did not play like a champion. without a spark