3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 03:26 pm

Imagine the situation ...

Imagine a situation in which, by the way, anyone can find themselves.
You are at a consultation at a heart transplant center and you decide who will receive the only healthy heart.
Not an easy choice, but nonetheless.
You have a list of 10 patients who need a transplant, you need to choose one.

1. Man, 29 years old. Businessman. Can provide financial support to the clinic.
2. Girl, 10 years old. Mentally retarded. Suffering from cerebral palsy.
3. Woman, 62 years old. Mother of six children.
4. Man, 33 years old. Leader of the Jehovah's Witnesses religious sect.
5. Woman, 19 years old. Student. Repeated suicide attempts.
6. Man, 42 years old. Azerbaijani. Construction worker. Was injured while working in Russia.
7. Woman, 56 years old. Doctor-oncologist, develops new means of treating cancerous tumors. Lesbian.
8. Man, 37 years old. Deputy Minister of Finance, Jew.
9. Woman, 22 years old. Sportswoman, gold medalist, member of the Olympic curling team.
10. Man, 31 years old. Policeman, wounded during the arrest of a particularly dangerous criminal.

Choose one of the points (you can have several) and explain your choice.
53 Comments
Sort by:
G
Genesis48 10.11.21

1.no money no honey (the hospital needs money, others have the opportunity to help)
9. PR (attracting investors, again money)

G
Genesis48 10.11.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
is a Rorschach test. there are no right and wrong choices. (not to be confused with logical and no, etc.)

J
Jason_Voorhees 10.11.21

Choose one of the points (you can have several) and explain your choice.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

Imagine a situation in which, by the way, anyone can find themselves.
To begin with, not everyone) Provides a higher medical education, as far as I understand. Or is it a jury that is made up of law-abiding citizens of different strata of society to decide these questions?
Some kind of test to determine something there is individual in each.

M
MrGutlya 10.11.21

1,9,10 ... I
tend to 10 ... an
athlete can be trained (or she will start at 50+ place),
but a brave policeman in his prime ...
and by the way ... a rich man can throw a couple of lyams for heart research ... and then the turn will come to others)
PS 2,5 and 4 only an idiot can choose ... 5 will help a new brain, 2 super-mega operation ... yes nonsense ...
and 4 ... Yega will help them

L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

10 patients were on the list at the same time? No? so let them in the order of the queue and get hearts.

_
_BIO_ 10.11.21

Not so long ago I saw a film, unfortunately I did not remember the name in which the teacher offered his students a game: everyone broke up into roles and decided who to take to the shelter in case of the end of the world. Reminded :)
I'll say right away that I will try to approach this issue as logically as possible, maybe someone will find my decisions cruel, etc. but nevertheless ...
1. First, the heart transplant clinic is most likely not poor. Secondly, despite all the gratitude, he does not owe us anything, so he may not sponsor the clinic. In any case, I will try to approach from the point of view of the usefulness of the choice, not earnings, social status, nationality, religious, sexual preferences of the patient.
2. Unfortunately, all the people of the world cannot be saved .. It does not matter with congenital diseases, or acquired ones ... Perhaps the child is sorry more than anyone else, but she probably does not even realize what happened to her, and maybe she will spend the rest of her life in a psychiatric clinic , this is a really difficult decision ... but for example, in the Middle Ages, weak children did not survive at all, and almost every family had a high mortality rate in children ...
3. 62 years ... Most likely all, or almost all of its children reached come of age and will be able to take care of themselves, even if there are minors, there are hardly babies, moreover, most likely there is a father. And the state will not leave them to their fate. In addition, in our country, with the current standard of living, mortality in 60-70 years is practically the norm.
4. Here religion is not really important to me, despite the obsession of this sect, in any case, I do not think that he will help the world much by preaching his faith. And he most likely has receivers.
5. In this case, it will not be a very smart decision, because according to statistics, almost everyone who has repeatedly attempted suicide will sooner or later bring it to an end. There is, of course, a small chance that after the operation she will understand that life is not given to us in order to kill ourselves, especially the second, but this chance is very small ...
6. I am not one of those people who say "come in large numbers here!" and it doesn't matter to me what kind of person is of nationality, but unfortunately no one is immune from this ... every year thousands of people die at work due to non-observance of safety precautions, etc. Alas, everyone cannot be saved ..
7. In this case, this is one of the most sensible options. Because if she can complete her project, can you imagine how many people could be saved. Of course, it is likely that she is not alone in this, but it is better not to risk and not lose her work, I believe. And about the orientation .. now we are not choosing people for the continuation of the human race as in that movie).
8. For some reason, I very much doubt this option, because officials from the state apparatus can usually afford treatment abroad, for example, in Germany or Israel. In any case, as I wrote earlier sots. status is not so important for me, and neither is nationality. besides, I don’t think our economy will collapse without one of the deputy finance ministers.
9. No matter how much I respect the athlete for her records and achievements, I could hardly help her professionally. She will most likely not be accepted into the Olympic team after a heart transplant. A young girl, maybe there is a small child, in this case she is one of the favorites in this choice.
10. The policeman knew what he was doing when he chose this profession. Of course, we are grateful to him for the fact that at the cost of his life he was able to detain a particularly dangerous criminal. I think that he will be posthumously awarded for his feat!

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory The
second option involves rescuing the athlete (9) by firing a shotgun at the author in the butt. In this case, I save the person and stay alive.
Well done - not knowing a person to be rude to him ... This characterizes you very well. Purely Jewish nature ... פּאָץ

T
TTG 10.11.21

- AHNENERBE -
Changing nickname and avatar is not enough for full conspiracy.

Purely Jewish nature
Spoiler
Only you have undertaken an attempt at rudeness here. I suggested a way out of the situation and made you a participant in this exciting game. Isn't it great? You're not special.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

Only you have undertaken an attempt at rudeness here.
Little Efrosinya Aggressiveness Itself XD

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

c'est ...
http://pix.playground.ru/1693114/63740/1221898/#comment-13863718

W
Wing42 10.11.21

-SR-
In this case, there is nothing to invent the advantages and disadvantages of patients. Cast lots, choose at random, and that's it. Or choose a person with suitable immunity so that the transplanted heart does not cause rejection by the immune system in the host organism.

G
GTAman 10.11.21

The characteristics of the patients do not matter, it was possible to list similar people, the choice would not have become easier. Logic dictates that the operation should be done by the one who is most likely to safely undergo it, but it is hardly possible to measure it for sure.

G
Gauguin 10.11.21

7. Woman, 56 years old. Doctor-oncologist, develops new means of treating cancerous tumors. Lesbian.
I choose it as the most useful of the entire list.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 10.11.21

Definitely to him:
1. Man, 29 years old. Businessman. Stupid. Suffering from cerebral palsy. The father of six children, concurrently, is also the leader of the Jehovah's Witnesses religious sect. Dreaming of becoming a police officer. Azerbaijani and half Jewish. Whose wife is a lesbian oncologist with repeated suicide attempts.

k
kile [Natural Sick] 10.11.21

V-Nine
Suppose the probability of successfully undergoing the operation is equal for everyone. What's next?

G
GTAman 10.11.21

kile [There is only one natural patient in the whole country]
Any choice that is not based on the likelihood of a successful operation and not on a lot is considered unethical.

In real life, by the way, there is a similar problem associated with the behavior of on-board computers of unmanned vehicles in a situation where it is impossible to avoid an accident. That is, the question is - whom to bump into / whom to shoot down, if it is impossible to dodge, but there is a choice.

t
tovarish comrade 10.11.21

I will choose the latter.

n
northern alcoholic 10.11.21

transplant the only healthy heart
Choose one of the points (you can several)
What? There is one healthy heart and you can transplant it to several people?

S
Sidorovich 10.11.21

> 7. Woman, 56 years old. Doctor-oncologist, develops new means of treating cancerous tumors. Lesbian.
of course the
rest are parasites